Adidas NMD thread

On NYC Facebook groups, blue and tangerine going for only 350/375. You all should jump on it before they release the real # of inventory .

On NYC Facebook groups, blue and tangerine going for only 350/375. You all should jump on it before they release the real # of inventory .
I'm already in some NYC fb groups but not seeing those posts yet, what groups you in that I'm not 
nerd.gif

how you supposed to support adidas but don't know that adidas doesn't drop on a specific time for the longest time
miss me with the slick ****..... 

anyone that buys NMDs on adidas knows the time range in which they drop  .... as already stated in this thread 100 times .... every single time there's a release 

Lol, ADC is going to be a **** show.

I was leaning towards green or blue, black is dope but got so many black shoes already.
i think those are going to be hard to cop move very quick but once they in your cart you should be good unless a checkout loop happens. 

miss me with the slick ****..... 

anyone that buys NMDs on adidas knows the time range in which they drop  .... as already stated in this thread 100 times .... every single time there's a release 
wasn't even directed towards you, pull out your wedgie man

right... I bet it wasn't 
was legit directed towards all the people asking about the release time. Like you said, anybody thats been buying nmds know theres a time RANGE, not a specific time. How these other people (NOT YOU, gotta make that clear again) claim they buy adidas but don't know that adidas doesn't give or drop on a specific release time. 

My first time in this thread.

My wife is looking for the triple black nmd in GS 6.5 did they even make GS sizes?

Also any word on the bape collab? Are those still dropping in November?

Well after seeing the stock #s and only 109 pairs of the red in sz 10. I won't even be bothering for the Pharrells tomorrow.

was legit directed towards all the people asking about the release time. Like you said, anybody thats been buying nmds know theres a time RANGE, not a specific time. How these other people (NOT YOU, gotta make that clear again) claim they buy adidas but don't know that adidas doesn't give or drop on a specific release time. 

Back
Top Bottom