Adidas NMD thread

It's a decent looking shoe. Just sounds like the construction and fit of it will have people changing their minds and wanting to off these.

In comparsion, the Wool CS1 in black seem to be a better choice. Practically this shoe without the negatives and collab hype that have people chasing things for no reason.

People can like what they like regardless of craftsmanship we all know Jordan's are not the best made shoes

I just don't see the appeal in any of the adidas shoes people are lining up for

Last edited:
People should expect the fit for the WM CS1 to be different, simply by looking at how the PK rests. The top part doesn't slump. That's how it will look on fit.

It isn't conforming to the curve of the leg due to having some kind of Goretex liner. (that's what i figure out the GTX mean on the product code.)

I'm not trying to hate I'm just questing what people like

Saw a line of people at a local shop waiting for these this morning
When the adidas bubble will burst it's going to burst hard
the sock (e.g., CS1) is a fashion trend thats been going on & still growing popularity...more so with women and the yeezy style sock heel

this is mens version for a shoe style

Source:
i know fashion

the shoes, the bag and the CARPET ALL gotta match lol

Last edited:

Willing to take an Olive nmd as well.
You don't sound very enthused

rome with the irrelevant humble brag
glasses.gif
50 shades of grey

People can like what they like regardless of craftsmanship we all know Jordan's are not the best made shoes

I just don't see the appeal in any of the adidas shoes people are lining up for

There's enough ugly in both brand's lineup. Over the years tend to get tired of basketball athletic shoes, runners, martens and timberlands. Even retro designs are a stretch.

Adidas has just done better combination of design, quality and hype at the moment. Nmds and socks are just more "lifestyle" casual. Least not many wearing the same style around me. Don't care for the Nike casual shoe look. Totally agree about the overhype. Everyone thinks they're a reseller god now.

Just going with the flow, picking couple in each different style. Nothing to get too worked up.

I'm not trying to hate I'm just questing what people like

Saw a line of people at a local shop waiting for these this morning
When the adidas bubble will burst it's going to burst hard
I think Boost technology and quality is at the heart of this Adidas resurgence. Most of the folks I know who are now on the Adidas wave got there because they heard the shoes were really comfortable and well-made and tried out a pair. Once you buy some Ultra Boosts, you're hooked. And then you're like, "Well, let me try some NMDs or Yeezys." And next thing you know, you've bought multiple Adidas runners in a month. So unless Nike comes up with competitive tech and starts giving a damn about quality, Adidas is going to gain on them.

And I agree, in a couple of years there's gonna be a ton of people with a closet full of worthless Adidas runners.

Back
Top Bottom