Best day I've had in a while and it was all manual, all from iPhone
triple black uncaged in a 9
NMD R2 olive in a 7.5
NMD R1 white tricolor in a 7
King pushes in a 6.5
and None in your size, Great day!

laugh.gif
 da hell

I don't see the TriColors selling for more than $300 once ADC orders come in. A lot of unrealistic BINs on Twitter right now

Passted on the TRIcolors. Saving money for the PK OG that is supposedly releasing on dec 15th instead.

abusing the return system

They cant make any legitimate claim against abusing a return system. How can they tell you that you just didn't like the shoe in person when you put it on? Or that it wasn't comfortable? Or that you simply didn't change your mind? No company can ban you over returning their products especially when they advertise free shipping and returns as a huge advantage to ordering from them.
companies can def ban/flag you for abusing the return policy. Don't know if it applies in homies case but it can happen

Every ADC release it's always something different. Never saw that message telling me that the size I'm trying to add to cart has gone out of stock and try another. Regardless I carted right away on mobile went PP route and got all the way to submit order and it brought me back to the home page, after that I couldn't get back to the checkout page. Jumped on labtop and carted again go to checkout and the cart is empty. Oh well wasn't meant to be

Honestly this release was the opposite of every expectation I had...

Sold out almost instantly despite huge, huge stock numbers (way bigger than any PK so far).

Manual was key, resellers/auto checkout services got very little.

People actually somewhat seem to be buying to keep...which is a huge shocker in this day and age.

A large amount of NTers ate who don't normally have success.

We will see what the future holds for these Tricos as far as value but for the most part I was pleasantly surprised with how this went. For those who missed out, You have the OGs coming soon (which will hopefully have equally huge numbers).

PS: I just sold my pair of White XR1s for a profit...is today even real?

PPS: To those saying the black Tricos looked boring, take a look at the super close up pics. Unless I am mistaken it looks like subtle red and blue thread is woven into the PK...click the image below and zoom way in...

View media item 2249524

Last edited:
I love the White TriCos. Will probably keep those. Already sold my Black TriCos. Already have Winter Wools and I want to get OGs during the next release

Last edited:

Sold out almost instantly despite huge, huge stock numbers (way bigger than any PK so far).

People actually somewhat seem to be buying to keep...which is a huge shocker in this day and age.

We will see what the future holds for these Tricos as far as value but for the most part I was pleasantly surprised with how this went. For those who missed out, You have the OGs coming soon (which will hopefully have equally huge numbers).

PPS: To those saying the black Tricos looked boring, take a look at the super close up pics. Unless I am mistaken it looks like subtle red and blue thread is woven into the PK...click the image below and zoom way in...
I agree with you on the black tricos. I actually wanted the black pair for myself but was only able to get a size 7. If my girl doesn't want them theyre being sold. I didn't like the white tricos nearly as much as the black. But I like the white tricos only because I just made $310 off them
laugh.gif

I usually just do ATC now. If anyone has Citibank, they have a feature called 'price rewind.'  What I do is usually find a model of the same shoe/ different color on sale. First, I'll take a screen shot, then photoshop edit and send it in to get the price difference. After the price adjustment/ savings, usually comes out to around retail. Yes, I know it's wrong but have to beat the bots somehow!
Which ATC? 

View media item 2249524

I agree with you on the black tricos. I actually wanted the black pair for myself but was only able to get a size 7. If my girl doesn't want them theyre being sold. I didn't like the white tricos nearly as much as the black. But I like the white tricos only because I just made $310 off them :lol:
them things are going for 500! I never understand the shoe after market, smh...

Back
Top Bottom