Adidas NMD thread

Yeah, just tell her, they over sold and your order got cancelled.  
Yeah I'll just get her some starbucks and she'll be good
laugh.gif

If these are going for 500 people are stupid lol. I have seen pairs go on ebay for 250-300 now. They should not go for higher than that especially as more stock is released this month. 

How are they going for more than the French Beige lol. 

Last edited:
Multiple pairs can be had on eBay for $270-$290 BIN which can be lowered if offered through PP invoice. These will be go for more than $300 consistently

theywill die down just like the packer did and packers are low key one of the best nmd this  imo

Last edited:

theywill die down just like the packer did and packers are low key one of the best nmd this  imo
the colorway of the packers will turn a lot of people off. This is a plainer more wearable black or grey. There will be more demand for this even though there are more pairs. That being said for now, prices are going to dip on the tri colors being it's just post release.

all these ppl selling kicks without them in hand is just crazy. i will not send money till pics in hand. otherwise. in last week i have had sellers sell shoe out from under me and another seller tell me "order was canceled"

Anyone have that photoset of a lot of R2 and CS2 colorways that was posted here a while back? 

all these ppl selling kicks without them in hand is just crazy. i will not send money till pics in hand. otherwise. in last week i have had sellers sell shoe out from under me and another seller tell me "order was canceled"
Just sold the Pushas for $260 without in hand too.
laugh.gif

Damn, both my auto checkouts missed on the tri colors RIP

First time using the Strike dude or any atc to test their system and now 0/2 on triple black cages and black tricolor.
Not too impressed when I hit 2/2 manual this morning.

Hopefully ADC bamboozles the bots again with the OG NMD release next month, Wishful thinking lmao

You mean in a couple weeks here Stateside.
Hope for best. Prepare for worst.

Funny how Adidas Corporate wised up and implemented some online changes. Wish they would drop the hammer of law & order on their in house releases.

See all the posts in the thread for this release from people never here or even relaying helpful info. Yeah we got the news the first time, you sold the d*mn shoes and cleared a c-note. Big whoop.

Adidas is doing 40% anything if you have a student email on your account. If you have an old or active student email account you can change it as your primary email address and get the 40% off. NMDs for like $80.

Adidas is doing 40% anything if you have a student email on your account. If you have an old or active student email account you can change it as your primary email address and get the 40% off. NMDs for like $80.
Confirmed works, got the info from the UB thread. 

How do you apply it? And aren't the NMDs excluded from discount?

Oh definitely man. I was just saying that it works, etc. I am contemplating the cargo pack now as a consolation to my sadderday haha. 
Haha naw man save for the 6th and the OG NMD PKs. No need for consolation prizes even if it is for 40% off. The remaining NMDs on ADC are all an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom