Adidas NMD thread

^ Above poster should chill out.

When you have been taking too many knocks from L's and cart jacks and all kinds of site crashes from going manual throughout the year, having an easy smooth check out at ANY release with BOOST in it is a welcome relief.

Still, I wouldn't blame anyone if they may think cancellations are a possible outcome. 

Wow even Journeys got these :lol:

Let me guess, not limited enough for you to cop?..."too easy". Not judging you but I can't help but to comment on your sarcasm. Glad many will eat. Stay up

I already got my pairs from ADC and to be honest, they weren't that attractive to me in person. If you want this release and can't cop, you simply didn't put it in the leg work. These seem to be widely available.

One of my favorite pairs of NMDs actually happen to be the Winter Wools which aren't that limited either.

Last edited:
seriously if you missed out on tricolors you didnt try hard enough. Wish I had passed on oneness yesterday and copped at journeys

I was trying to cop for black but to late for my size all the others size is up ..

So, just only white for me.

Not gonna resell this. Waste of the time ... If I don't like it. I just go to my local Journeys and return.

first got a checkout error for the blacks, then tried with PP and got order confirmation.. then I noticed that the initial order got an order confirmation too? So i have 2 size Black 9.5s on the way. How do these run btw? never owned a pair of NMDs.. If i'm a size 10 in Js and V2s then would 9.5 fit fine? 

first got a checkout error for the blacks, then tried with PP and got order confirmation.. then I noticed that the initial order got an order confirmation too? So i have 2 size Black 9.5s on the way. How do these run btw? never owned a pair of NMDs.. If i'm a size 10 in Js and V2s then would 9.5 fit fine? 
You shd be good.

snagged a pair of whites on journeys, anyone have experience with them before? If it gets cancelled I won't be too upset, but that was a nice easy cop.

One of my favorite pairs of NMDs actually happen to be the Winter Wools which aren't that limited either.
Yep, my fav NMDs for winter is CS wool. It is very very comfortable and keep my feet warm unlike PK.
If i'm a size 10 in Js and V2s then would 9.5 fit fine? 
If V2 Beluga so your are fine. If black/colorways ... I think 9.5 will be a little bit loose.

My PKs size are 9. Beluga 9.5 and V2 Black/colorways 10 (but 10 is a little bit snug and I like 10.5 better)

Try to put an insole if you still need them. 9.5 + insole might be perfect.

Whites still FSR on journeys preorder, chances this will get cancelled? How's journeys return policy when you return in store and used paypal? Thanks.

Yep, my fav NMDs for winter is CS wool. It is very very comfortable and keep my feet warm unlike PK.

If V2 Beluga so your are fine. If black/colorways ... I think 9.5 will be a little bit loose.

My PKs size are 9. Beluga 9.5 and V2 Black/colorways 10 (but 10 is a little bit snug and I like 10.5 better)

Try to put an insole if you still need them. 9.5 + insole might be perfect.
Wait you think beluga sizing is diff from black friday V2s? I have them all in 10 and cant tell a diff haha 

i think should be an easy cop. ppl have spent alot on xmas presents they cant spend anymore lol
yep...lots of sizes on hanon. Gonna prolly get myself a pair even though I said I wouldn't lol. Grabbing one for my cousin as well. I'm surprised at how easy it is with this pair

Whites still FSR on journeys preorder, chances this will get cancelled? How's journeys return policy when you return in store and used paypal? Thanks.
Well, can't return in the store if you checkout via pp. For pp you have ship it to return only.

That's why I checkout with my card. Lesson learned from my first purchase with them.

Well, can't return in the store if you checkout via pp. For pp you have ship it to return only.
That's why I checkout with my card. Lesson learned from my first purchase with them.

Damn, can you cancel preorders? Now I'm not sure if I will try to cop on another site. High chance journeys preorder on the whites will get cancelled right? Still FSR right now.

Last edited:

Wait you think beluga sizing is diff from black friday V2s? I have them all in 10 and cant tell a diff haha 
Nah, I don't think I had 9 beluga and it snug so I sold it.

On V2 black/colorway even 10 still snug. Tried 10.5 feel much more better.

Copped whites off Journeys. Will try to cop blacks in store at FTL tomorrow. I went a full size down to Sz 11 like my Winter Wools.

Back
Top Bottom