Adidas NMD thread

The PK on the Wool NMD is alot looser, which made some people go 1 full down.

According to feedback I got these fit similar to the Japan Pack..or any other PK NMD released (other than the wool) - .5 down is the reference.

The PK on the Wool NMD is alot looser, which made some people go 1 full down.

According to feedback I got these fit similar to the Japan Pack..or any other PK NMD released (other than the wool) - .5 down is the reference.
I'm not sure if they ever went live though. I got a subscription to the site and they sent me the links for upcoming R1 NMD releases. 

Last edited:
Hopefully they won't go too fast in store tomorrow heading to my local FTL that says they'll have em on launch locator but gonna be like 1-2 hrs later then opening time so heres hoping the hype ain't too crazy :frown:

decided not to get the white/grey tricos. guess i'll just settle for the black ones and salmon ones for my girl. decided to spend it on the CNY ultraboosts instead.

Are the pink ones releasing anywhere else? I think i just saw champs but thats it. Any info would be appreciated

they sell out much much faster in europe. size, footpatrol all gone in minutes

I think that's also because of the weak British pound. People from Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy etc. would rather buy for 150 euros instead of retail 180 euros.
Snagged a pair, actually wasn't planning but couldn't resist the "mesh-price" for a PK pair [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

was first in line at my footlocker only to be told shipment hasnt come in yet and will randomly at some point today :smh:

was first in line at my footlocker only to be told shipment hasnt come in yet and will randomly at some point today
mean.gif
Boca raton, FL??? 

was first in line at my footlocker only to be told shipment hasnt come in yet and will randomly at some point today :smh:

My FL (NJ) only got the black pair..white pair will be here today..these fiends there are waiting there til they get there..could be all day

My FL (NJ) only got the black pair..white pair will be here today..these fiends there are waiting there til they get there..could be all day
i hope they aint tryna flip them lmaooo resell is dead on those. wouldnt waste my entire day just to make $10-20

Last edited:
yeah, i might take a ride back over around noon time to check in and see if they came in already, but no way am I just gunna stand there and wait.

i hope they aint tryna flip them lmaooo resell is dead on those. wouldnt waste my entire day just to make $10-20

Lol I hav no patience to wait..this is quakerbridge mall BTW..

Journeys did not get them in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom