Adidas NMD thread

there's about 15 heads waiting at 5th ave just loitering on the 3rd floor. Epitome of pathetic. You took an L now you're hoping for a miracle.

The OG will never drop down than $250. The quantity is around Yeezy Oreo and look at the price right now $400-$500 depend on size. Now price start to increasing
If you can find $250 or less than that go for it. The price will drop down next week til mid Feb after that you will see the price start to increasing.

But the difference is that the 350 is a Yeezy so it has the name behind it to keep the price that high. With all of these OG NMDs on the market, in addition to the numbers from the last run, prices are about to plummet. Hell before I pay over $250 for these, I'd rather get black Tricolors.

For my Central FL heads, did adidas Orlando at Florida Mall release anything? Never bothered to look it up lol

US boutiques will be releasing soon but they will be difficult.  If you need to pay resale, do it soon.  These won't stay this low.

Three pairs manual on adidas 
nthat.gif

Completely off topic atm, but how is the black duckcamo XR 1 ?

Are they nicer in person than on picture?

A friend is letting his new pair  go for 90 $..Anyone here got them and can recommend them ?

Completely off topic atm, but how is the black duckcamo XR 1 ?
Are they nicer in person than on picture?

A friend is letting his new pair  go for 90 $..Anyone here got them and can recommend them ?

maybe you should stay on topic...

Patiently waiting on my cancelation from Size, seeing as how I haven't progressed past the "Order Placed" phase.

Snagged one on ADC though, so its not all bad news.

Back
Top Bottom