Adidas NMD thread

For those who copped multiples, are you guys using different ADC accounts? Ive always use different accounts but I can't count how many times I have ruined a cart because I forgot to log out of my first account before carting. Im wondering if it wouldnt matter if payment options are different

Patiently waiting on my cancelation from Size, seeing as how I haven't progressed past the "Order Placed" phase.

Snagged one on ADC though, so its not all bad news.

Same here. Did you get the confirmation mail? That's the only mail I got so far.

Both pairs from ADC ordered under the same email.  I'm worried.  Rookie mistake as I was rushing through checkout - picked the wrong autofill 
eyes.gif

I forgot to ask you bro, how did you do?  

got in 3 times, only was able to cop 1

first time, atc button was spinning and died
got in on mobile and checked out in 30 seconds flat
got in again on chrome on desktop and got banned when checking out

For those who copped multiples, are you guys using different ADC accounts? Ive always use different accounts but I can't count how many times I have ruined a cart because I forgot to log out of my first account before carting. Im wondering if it wouldnt matter if payment options are different

I sign out as guest every time, use different cards with different billing addresses, different shipping info, etc.

It sounds complicated, but it's as simple as asking a parent (if you no longer live with them) to use their card and ship the shoes to them and pay them back.

ONLY times I've ever had problems were ironically when I was signed in to an account.

Hope this helps.

I got through on mobile and wasn't signed in to my ADC account, then I signed in at checkout and once my order was confirmed I went back in my browser history on my phone went to the product page expecting a splash but got to add another to cart. Problem with this was once I got to checkout I was blocked by Adidas, but luckily since I was signed in I switched to desktop and it was still in my cart with time to spare. I used same name and address but used paypal on one and debit card on the other.

Came down to luck basically. I've taken plenty of L's on ADC before, but used the sign in trick before to cop the Blue Glitch Camo PK R1's in a size 14 when I couldn't check out on mobile.

Last edited:
maybe you're right. never had a positive experience yet , but my boy did though when he copped some spacejams from there. im tryna cop but im not paying more than 250

I just copped some Visvims from grailed, I had a good experience.

Give it time, when people start to get their orders in, prices will soon start to drop

Back
Top Bottom