Adidas NMD thread

I think there's definitely better looking colorways but having the OG again is pretty dope. I originally sold my pair when they first came out.

OG Ultra Boost and OG NMDs will always be classics in my books.

Just saying... you can't order multiple pairs of the same size, but say you order size 6, 9, 10, etc....   They shouldn't cancel, right?

The only ones that can confirm this is adidas CS, maybe give them a call :nerd:

For those who copped multiples, are you guys using different ADC accounts? Ive always use different accounts but I can't count how many times I have ruined a cart because I forgot to log out of my first account before carting. Im wondering if it wouldnt matter if payment options are different
I just use my main account for my pair, then I log out for the to cop the rest. 

Finally scored off End 
happy.gif

Check your emails!

Last edited:
Seems like size? Sold them for cheaper than the rest of the online sites. 130 pounds. If my order Will be sent, I paid 154,- not bad at all

Last edited:

Congrats! Did you do one or multiple entries? Been trying to figure out whether they might filter out entries if they see the same shipping address. 
Thanks man! Just one entry. Not sure if it made a difference that I'm in Australia at the moment. Same shipping/billing address too.

Managed to get one on ADC earlier today. I think I'm done with R1's unless they ever release glitch camos again.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Just one entry. Not sure if it made a difference that I'm in Australia at the moment. Same shipping/billing address too.

Just checked my PayPal and I highly doubt I won the END raffle with no charges as of yet. Pretty sure I took a L. I run a high school basketball recruiting service so wasn't around for anything last night due to a late basketball game.

I am sure if I really tried I would've got them. Maybe

I just use my main account for my pair, then I log out for the to cop the rest. 

Once I got through the splash, I managed to snag 3 pairs one right after the other all on guest checkout.
I got the confirmation emails so I should be good right?

Back
Top Bottom