Adidas NMD thread

Wait. You went up 0.5 from usual nmd pk?
Serious question: Do you own nmd pks?
Fyi:
MLK Day is Fed holiday, most state holiday, floating corporate pto day.

I got 8 which was closest size available. My TTS is 8 and I go with 7.5 for my NMD PK Japan Black. Several posts above mine from people who copped OG 2017 in hand say they run smaller than old NMD PK so no need to be a smart ***. Read above

So how did the release go. I slept through. Most bots and the SM script took an L. Manual won big?

Looking at Size's mentions, if the order numbers are sequential, they had THOUSANDS get through :lol:

Anyone order OG thru BSTN? German retailer. Just wanna hear feedback. I got my confirmation order and paypal confirmed receipt

Just wondering if I'll get a shipping tracking number. Glad I got a half size up from my normal PK NMD i was worried itll be loose but sounds like it runs smaller than other PK nMd

I did, they normally take a week to send shipping tracking

I got 8 which was closest size available. My TTS is 8 and I go with 7.5 for my NMD PK Japan Black. Several posts above mine from people who copped OG 2017 in hand say they run smaller than old NMD PK so no need to be a smart ***. Read above

Seriously wasn't trying to be a smart*****, dude.
I did read those posts from before, but notice the ones after from regulars where they said different. I also picked up multiple 0.5 down and tts. See what works.
Congrats on your pickup.

the OGs will soon be back on those prices after all these low-life-resell-kids pushed their pairs for 300 to make a quick buck.
people who want them and struck out today should buy now.....
Why are they low life? Cause they want to make a quick buck? Stupid as statement ... You respect the dudes that buy them all and rape people for absurd prices .. Got it ....

Seriously wasn't trying to be a smart*****, dude.
I did read those posts from before, but notice the ones after from regulars where they said different. I also picked up multiple 0.5 down and tts. See what works.
Congrats on your pickup.

No hard feelings. Internet = hard to read people intent

If 8 ends up being boat shoes ill resell. Seems like enough demand still

EU were deprived of pairs and still the prices going low. Lets hope US prices settle under $280

Damn, I hope these fit me ok. I usually like my PKs snug so I got a full size down. I hope these arent too tight

Damn, I hope these fit me ok. I usually like my PKs snug so I got a full size down. I hope these arent too tight
I think someone said these run a lil more snug. Said go TTS. So not as small as UB obviously, but maybe they run like 350 V1s?

I'm waiting to snag a person getting worried about resale prices and dropping to $260. won't pay more than that
I don't think that will prob happen by wednesday. People will start getting their pairs and if most don't move. Then panic should start. 

Back
Top Bottom