Adidas NMD thread

Those possible upcoming nmd are just not working.
For those from Boost thread, that white gore tex one is literally a sock on boost sole.
Fugly all around.

Wasn't upset that I got cancelled but I don't like when companies simply can't tell the truth.

Are they going fulfill people's orders with a restock or simply cancel them like mine? Also I bet that fraud verification thing that these companies always love to say happened when they oversell is so untrue.
I feel you.

This definitely isn't an "error," its a design flaw in their payment processing system that they've failed to properly address from prior releases.
Definitely agree and they aren't going to be fixing that flaw anytime soon.

Well I got 3 on kith so that's good.

By the way I looked at your sig and laughed because I too say "I sometimes say things".

Okay my bad. I always thought Paypal checkout was quicker since all the info was already ready for you. But I guess autofill kind of does that as well. I'll just regular check out next time. Thanks fellas.

Last edited:
Well damn, I missed Kith.

I've never missed this opportunities to cop a widely available show before. I'll probably just say eff it and admit defeat to the resellers next week

I guess it's a good sign that my SIZE? order hasn't been canceled yet
ohwell.gif
Same here. They told me to wait a few days for the restock. I'm assuming that i'm gonna get a cancel anyways.

Can't believe I missed Kith's.. I was searching on ebay for the NMD and finally bit the bullet for resell... then KITH drops 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom