Adidas NMD thread

I literally closed out KITH about 30 seconds before they dropped... The problem is they dropped the info before loading the item anyway....

Never really believe people completely when they say "No, KITH is dropping by raffle only". I knew this drop was coming, just didn't know when. Unfortunately got caught on my iPad instead of my laptop or phone =/

laugh.gif
 everyone that knows kith knew they were droppin sometime between today/tomorrow

Never really believe people completely when they say "No, KITH is dropping by raffle only". I knew this drop was coming, just didn't know when. Unfortunately got caught on my iPad instead of my laptop or phone =/
Yeah, they've done both for the most part- a lot of people knew it was coming, unfortunately I didn't know when

I saw the ig post notification and the thumbnail pic and went right to the site, but couldn't find the product page under new footwear or adidas.

Got European sizes mixed up and thought I was ordering my size and got a 4.5. I'm not thinking I'll be lucky on a size swap to 10 or 10.5 :

So Kith was on the home page before it hit the footwear section? Didn't pop up in footwear until about a minute or so after the posting.

Back
Top Bottom