Adidas NMD thread

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help with sizing for the OGs since my size appears to be all over the place:

UB 1.0 12
UC 12
Yeezy v2. 11.5
Regular NMD R1 10.5 - I could fit a 10 but didn't want the sides pushed out due to my toes.

Any suggestions on what my size is for OGs? Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help with sizing for the OGs since my size appears to be all over the place:

UB 1.0 12
UC 12
Yeezy v2. 11.5
Regular NMD R1 10.5 - I could fit a 10 but didn't want the sides pushed out due to my toes.

I'm 12 in UB, 11.5 in V2 11.5 in R1 Mesh and 11 in R1 PK (including OG 2.0). I don't know what you got going on that would make you a full size and a half bigger in UB then NMD but I wouldn't go lower then 10.5 from your description.

Hi guys,

UB 1.0 12
UC 12
Yeezy v2. 11.5

I think your UB 1.0 is not the right size for you. Something just seems off when you compare to the sizing in your others

Hi guys,

UB 1.0 12
UC 12
Yeezy v2. 11.5

Geez this sizing is all over the place. What is your actual size?

Hi guys,

UB 1.0 12
UC 12
Yeezy v2. 11.5

somewhere between 4-15 on your left foot and 16-18 on your right

I hope you're not a 10.5 cause they sky rocketed to 1k on GOAT :lol: I wouldn't be surprised to see most and if not all start to escalate quickly like the OG's by spring.

Are more CW's releasing this year?

How do these fit?

I'm a 9.5 normally but wear 9.0 in the nmd r1 pk, 9.5 in the xr1 and 10.5 in the ultraboost...

I know, I'm all over the place...

So my TTS is 13, I would fit a 12.5 right. Saw that somebody was willing to oop a 12.5 here and I'm hoping he comes through.

Also, I would say around $300-370 is good for Hu's. Buy em, you won't regret it

Back
Top Bottom