Adidas NMD thread

So my TTS is 13, I would fit a 12.5 right. Saw that somebody was willing to oop a 12.5 here and I'm hoping he comes through.

Also, I would say around $300-370 is good for Hu's. Buy em, you won't regret it
What color Hu's is that? i've seen nothing below $400.

keep refreshing. i just got in. it's lit. whatever that means.
Not a good sign hours before they release
laugh.gif

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help with sizing for the OGs since my size appears to be all over the place:

UB 1.0 12
UC 12
Yeezy v2. 11.5
Regular NMD R1 10.5 - I could fit a 10 but didn't want the sides pushed out due to my toes.

Any suggestions on what my size is for OGs? Thanks
I thought V2's and UB's were the same (if not the V2's .5 bigger than UB's)..... I wear a 12-12.5 in PK NMD, a 12.5 in CK NMD, a 12.5-13 in UB, and a 12.5-13 in most Nike and Jordan. 12 is the smallest I can wear in anything (and thats very few) and typically a 12.5 will work unless they really fit small (13 in UB's have a little room in the length but they're so snug that it works)

ATAF will it be a waste of time when 1pm hit? what are the odds for a manual cop? or will Bot eat them all up since its already taking 1 hour to get on the site.... Just need a pair to wear...............

ATAF will it be a waste of time when 1pm hit? what are the odds for a manual cop? or will Bot eat them all up since its already taking 1 hour to get on the site.... Just need a pair to wear...............
You pretty much answered your own question, lol.  If it's taking you one hour just to get on the site.  

I don't know of any bots that have an auto-checkout for that site, so really its just who knows about it and has fast internet and autofill

I thought V2's and UB's were the same (if not the V2's .5 bigger than UB's)..... I wear a 12-12.5 in PK NMD, a 12.5 in CK NMD, a 12.5-13 in UB, and a 12.5-13 in most Nike and Jordan. 12 is the smallest I can wear in anything (and thats very few) and typically a 12.5 will work unless they really fit small (13 in UB's have a little room in the length but they're so snug that it works)

I wear a size 12 ub 1.0 and I can wear 11 or 11.5 in pk nmds

I'm 12 in UB, 11.5 in V2 11.5 in R1 Mesh and 11 in R1 PK (including OG 2.0). I don't know what you got going on that would make you a full size and a half bigger in UB then NMD but I wouldn't go lower then 10.5 from your description.
Thanks for that bit of advice.  I tried on a 11.5 in UB, but went up to a 12 because it fit tight around my forefoot.  Somehow the 12 is a little longer, but the width fits just right.  And I agree, I think a 10.5 would be perfect for the OGs.

Last edited:
Geez this sizing is all over the place. What is your actual size?
My actual size is an 11
I think your UB 1.0 is not the right size for you. Something just seems off when you compare to the sizing in your others
Good observation.  I went up to a 12 from an 11.5 because it felt a little tight around my ankle and top of the forefoot.  Do the PK NMDs fit tighter than the regular R1s because I'm a 10.5 in those.

If that's the case I would go down to a 10.5 NMD PK for you.

I'm a TTS 11 myself but I'm able to go to a 10 with PK NMDs. I also don't size up for UBs or Yeezys

Back
Top Bottom