Adidas NMD thread

Repped for the lulz. If I were to buy off reseller sites, I'd hope my shoes looked that new. Maybe the warm lighting made it looked used to the person saying they looked used.
It's definitely the piss poor lighting. Makes them look more beat than they are. Although, they do appear fairly worn.

Last edited:
Everyone hating on the Titolos? I hope I like them since I bought them thinking they might make me look cool like the models wearing them. I definitely think it's going to be a shoe that some will love. I know that if I wore those to the Korean bbq joint I went to last night, I would have had people checking them out. Maybe in a bad way, but they would catch people's attention. A few people were sporting yeezys and semi rare to rare UB and lots of nice nikes too. I counted at least 4 cars in the parking lot that would make me look poor as well. 

Those HUs definitely look well worn. Boost and block looks scuffed on the right shoe. Dirt between the outsole and boost. Lint balls and dirt on the inside. And the pk looks frayed around the toe area.

Man all these questionable checks with Stockx makes me hesitant to purchase from them.... 
Bro...you have nothing to worry about. I've made tons of purchases from StockX and GOAT and never had an issue. As I've stated several times people claimed that they have had issues with fakes being shipped to them yet the ONLY example everyone reverts to are the Yellow Hu. Even then that wasn't supported with good evidence.

Last edited:
Everyone hating on the Titolos? I hope I like them since I bought them thinking they might make me look cool like the models wearing them. I definitely think it's going to be a shoe that some will love. I know that if I wore those to the Korean bbq joint I went to last night, I would have had people checking them out. Maybe in a bad way, but they would catch people's attention. A few people were sporting yeezys and semi rare to rare UB and lots of nice nikes too. I counted at least 4 cars in the parking lot that would make me look poor as well. 
No reason to care what other people think about how you dress (unless you work for said people).

Those fake Pharrells are pretty good (in the comparison pics)

Last edited:
Just read somewhere that these Cream / Tan R1 NMD's were a Footlocker exclusive ?   However I ordered my pair off JimmyJazz, so how is that a FTL exclusive ?  I did notice one of the first in store and online retailers to release this colorway was Footlocker.  Don't think Adidas ever did an official drop on this colorway.  Thoughts ?

That's why you gotta roll through with your W-2 printed on a t-shirt and copies of your degrees (bachelors/masters/PHD from top schools only) on the back... None of those fools can flex on you if you do that.

Super late, but looking to grab a pair of blk tri-colors (11.5).

Know I'm looking at resell, but what's considered a fair price that does not require a tube of astroglide? DS of course

Anyone in here buy these from kicksstore.eu? How'd it go?

Google shows mixed reviews, not sure if they're old, legit, etc.

Bro...you have nothing to worry about. I've made tons of purchases from StockX and GOAT and never had an issue. As I've stated several times people claimed that they have had issues with fakes being shipped to them yet the ONLY example everyone reverts to are the Yellow Hu. Even then that wasn't supported with good evidence.
or you can argue that the people who buys from them automatically believe that their pair is real because it came form stock x... so more fakes can slip by without anyone knowing.

but I have purchased 2 pairs from stock x. the one that worried me was when I ought my black/red stripe yeezy v2 since fakes are so good. I did another legit check when I got my pair on reddit and people said they were legit. either way, you should always do your own legit check before cutting off that green tag.

Back
Top Bottom