Adidas NMD thread

If anyone needs a size 6 BY2596 (kith x naked cs2 pink) for bae.. let me know. retail of course.

or you can argue that the people who buys from them automatically believe that their pair is real because it came form stock x... so more fakes can slip by without anyone knowing.

but I have purchased 2 pairs from stock x. the one that worried me was when I ought my black/red stripe yeezy v2 since fakes are so good. I did another legit check when I got my pair on reddit and people said they were legit. either way, you should always do your own legit check before cutting off that green tag.
Perfect kicks is making fakes so good now a days, supposedly from the same materials as real nmds/yeezys.  I saw on youtube, Perfect kicks is giving multiple receipts(the video I saw had a receipt from Footlocker and Barnerys)  There are so many fakes floating around facebook that most people who have them don't know they are fake.  It is becoming near impossible to tell what is fake and what is real.  I am not wanting to spend $500 on fake shoes, then I get to thinking should If I be spending $500 on shoes anyway.  Adidas needs to make barcodes that you can scan to tell if they are legit.

Last edited:

Perfect kicks is making fakes so good now a days, supposedly from the same materials as real nmds/yeezys.  I saw on youtube, Perfect kicks is giving multiple receipts(the video I saw had a receipt from Footlocker and Barnerys)  There are so many fakes floating around facebook that most people who have them don't know they are fake.  It is becoming near impossible to tell what is fake and what is real.  I am not wanting to spend $500 on fake shoes, then I get to thinking should If I be spending $500 on shoes anyway.  Adidas needs to make barcodes that you can scan to tell if they are legit.
That's why if I don't get it directly from adidas or a legit dealer, I don't buy them. I refuse to support the bot users although I'd get a bot if it would guarantee me to get a shoe in my size every time, but people make bots sound unreliable between releases as companies change up their security so I wouldn't want to waste money on that either. I hate having to trade shoes if I can get a rare shoe release not in my size or even worse, selling it on ebay then having to buy what I want from stockx, goat, or ebay. I don't want to have to worry about fakes so yeah I hate the shoe game at times.

Hear ya on that, always reluctant to buy from a lesser known vendor...but sometimes temptation kicks in. Not to mention ideological objection to support resellers...

Pulled the trigger on the kicksstore pair, with cautious optimism. Hoping that if it goes sour, PayPal will have my back. Will see how it goes and report back!

Last edited:

That's why if I don't get it directly from adidas or a legit dealer, I don't buy them. I refuse to support the bot users although I'd get a bot if it would guarantee me to get a shoe in my size every time, but people make bots sound unreliable between releases as companies change up their security so I wouldn't want to waste money on that either. I hate having to trade shoes if I can get a rare shoe release not in my size or even worse, selling it on ebay then having to buy what I want from stockx, goat, or ebay. I don't want to have to worry about fakes so yeah I hate the shoe game at times.
I only buy from stores that are authorized by the manufacturer.  If there was a shoe I was willing to pay resell for it would be StockX or Goat or someone I know personally that collects and flips shoes that only get them from major stores.The bot route is hit or miss seems you have to have a few of them because some work better than others from release to release. By time you ad up all the costs you better buy a ton of shoes resell to make it really worth it or using to get multiple pairs to sell. Doesn't seem that cost effective to use  to just buy personal shoes for yourself for a release or 2 a month.

I only buy from stores that are authorized by the manufacturer.  If there was a shoe I was willing to pay resell for it would be StockX or Goat or someone I know personally that collects and flips shoes that only get them from major stores.The bot route is hit or miss seems you have to have a few of them because some work better than others from release to release. By time you ad up all the costs you better buy a ton of shoes resell to make it really worth it or using to get multiple pairs to sell. Doesn't seem that cost effective to use  to just buy personal shoes for yourself for a release or 2 a month.
I guess to me it makes sense if I wanted a shoe like lets say the yeezy zebras. No way I'm paying the current market rate for them. It would have been cheaper to get a bot (if it worked) to ensure I get the shoe and in my size.

I finally got my invoice from Titolo, but they have not sent me a tracking number yet. I still have doubts if I'll like it in person, but since getting the L on air max saturday buying any non general release shoe felt good. 

or you can argue that the people who buys from them automatically believe that their pair is real because it came form stock x... so more fakes can slip by without anyone knowing.

but I have purchased 2 pairs from stock x. the one that worried me was when I ought my black/red stripe yeezy v2 since fakes are so good. I did another legit check when I got my pair on reddit and people said they were legit. either way, you should always do your own legit check before cutting off that green tag.
Nothing will ever be perfect, Adidas has shipped tubulars instead of yeezys, kith has shipped multiple orders to a customer that only bought one, etc. But the whole point of stockX and GOAT is to have somebody that knows what they're doing authenticate them, which makes the odds of receiving fakes much smaller than if you bought anywhere else and relied on your own (or people from the internet to judge based off pictures). Of course you should always do your own homework, but it seems like people are blowing this out of proportion. We've seen one pair of fake pharrells that was received from StockX and a pair with 2 right shoes. Other than that, it seems like people just talking about how close the fakes are coming to the real pairs- not actually receiving them from these companies.

I guess to me it makes sense if I wanted a shoe like lets say the yeezy zebras. No way I'm paying the current market rate for them. It would have been cheaper to get a bot (if it worked) to ensure I get the shoe and in my size.

I finally got my invoice from Titolo, but they have not sent me a tracking number yet. I still have doubts if I'll like it in person, but since getting the L on air max saturday buying any non general release shoe felt good. 
That's true if you used to hit on a few high dollar pairs a year too. Bots from most accounts seemed fairly ineffective for the Zebra release.I got mine manual off YS. It's funny though you'll watch a You Tube video about what ones are good how to use etc and look in the comments half of them say they struck out on x release

I was on the fence on those didn't pull the trigger been buying too much this year.

That's true if you used to hit on a few high dollar pairs a year too. Bots from most accounts seemed fairly ineffective for the Zebra release.I got mine manual off YS. It's funny though you'll watch a You Tube video about what ones are good how to use etc and look in the comments half of them say they struck out on x release

I was on the fence on those didn't pull the trigger been buying too much this year.
I think some guys just get a bot and use their single connection on their home pc and think it's going to rain sneakers. They probably don't have good proxies. I've heard of stories where people cooked pretty well on zebras because of virgin proxies.

But anyway, yeah I'm spending too much this year. I bought both colors of the WM nmd r2 and then bought backups of those when people kept posting links to them all over europe. I guess those are my fave looking shoe (and one of the most comfortable) this year even though they aren't doing squat in the resale market.

anyone order overseas and have refused shipment so it gets sent back to store (so you dont have to pay for return shipping)?

i tried copping a shoe, never got an order confirmation, only paypal notification of money sent,
couples hours later I emailed their support saying if this order did go through then to cancel...

I then continually sent daily emails and
over 3 days later, they respond saying too late the order was shipped out today (3 days later, though ive been contacting them to cancel)!

Last edited:

anyone order overseas and have refused shipment so it gets sent back to store (so you dont have to pay for return shipping)?

i tried copping a shoe, never got an order confirmation, only paypal notification of money sent,
couples hours later I emailed their support saying if this order did go through then to cancel...

I then continually sent daily emails and
over 3 days later, they respond saying too late the order was shipped out that day!
hanon customer service recommended me to do that when i wanted to cancel my order when it already shipped. They said they ll process refund when the shipment came back to them. I did the refusal 3 days ago. Waiting for the refund.

hanon customer service recommended me to do that when i wanted to cancel my order when it already shipped. They said they ll process refund when the shipment came back to them. I did the refusal 3 days ago. Waiting for the refund.
Nice!
did they say or you/anyone know how long will it take?

what makes me nervous to do this i  I read on a forum that,
refusing an overseas shipment has possibility to take months to get back to them and sometimes there's Customer/shipping fees thats billed to the Shipper when this happens...?

Last edited:
Why'd you cancel?

Seems like that would still be on you to return if you placed an order and changed your mind after the fact. Canceling before shipment would've been a courtesy but not necessarily the seller's obligation to accommodate. Just MO

Back
Top Bottom