Adidas NMD thread

I'm in on the END raffle. Went UK 11, so it'll be interesting if they even fit if I do get lucky. Haven't had the pleasure of trying on a CS yet.

Last edited:
I ooped a buddy a pair of Pharrel's for retail and they're legit complaining about the box....
sick.gif
frown.gif
sorry just had to vent for a sec
That's ridiculous. FWIW I'm eternally grateful for the Creams you helped me out with, brother man.  That kind of altruistic spirit is what the very best of NT is all about
nthat.gif

I ooped a buddy a pair of Pharrel's for retail and they're legit complaining about the box....
sick.gif
frown.gif
sorry just had to vent for a sec
Vent all you need man. You did a good thing and for this dude to come back at you for something so little is beyond me. That dude needs to appreciate the fact that you helped him out in the first place. Repped to you my friend. Good people are hard to find in this community today. Cheers.

Vent all you need man. You did a good thing and for this dude to come back at you for something so little is beyond me. That dude needs to appreciate the fact that you helped him out in the first place. Repped to you my friend. Good people are hard to find in this community today. Cheers.
Agreed. I tried to help someone on FB who was looking for BAPE clothes and in return he offered to sell me one of his 'backdoored Yeezys for 2k (AUD)'. If I wanted to pay 2k I'd go straight to GOAT.

Agreed. I tried to help someone on FB who was looking for BAPE clothes and in return he offered to sell me one of his 'backdoored Yeezys for 2k (AUD)'. If I wanted to pay 2k I'd go straight to GOAT.
Damn this sneaker community is getting worse and worse. Sadly it's turned into trying to make as much money as you can. People are trying to make a "career" out of this which also baffles my mind lol. Good luck to them I guess. I admit I did sell my 2 pairs of Turtle Doves but that's because I'm planning on proposing this year and thought the money would be more useful for a ring. Times are changing. Guess we need to just roll with it lol.

Back
Top Bottom