Adidas NMD thread

Nordstrom the real MVP, you can literally beat the crap out of them and still return them b/c they didnt fit
roll.gif

Can't beat these free shipping and free returns from pac sun and nordstroms lol. Grabbed a couple pa

Up until NMDs drop.  Got hungry...

Baby back ribs, scallion salad, fried egg. sweet corn aioli and chili sauce on a brioche bun.

Last edited:
Sole Links took an early dinner and missed out. He on page 189 catching up 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Can't beat these free shipping and free returns from pac sun and nordstroms lol. Grabbed a couple pa

Yeah I was tempted n then was I actually wanted to order 10 seconds later it was too late. Guess ill try my luck tomorrow morning online and at actual stores in mall.

Thank you. I bought a few from them. You think it was just a glitch? Those colors weren't available in women's sizes.
It says width M so it's a Men's pair. Plus it's a Men's CW so you should be fine.

However if all fails in the end. Nordstrom has a no questions asked return policy.

I could've sworn M stands for 'medium.'
Thank you for correction. I was going by the M in reference to UB M and UB W pairs.

In the end, you'll be fine with Nordstrom. Buy a Women's size and Buy a Men's size. They'll happily take both back.

They already kinda are with the go 1/2 sz up. There was a post in here of a person who went TTS and has more than a thumbnail and some change of space.
That's what I followed , everyone saying that they run really wide and that you should go 1/2 down .

Back
Top Bottom