Adidas NMD thread

Just spoke with a Nordstrom rep and said that they look at a shoe and see if it will sell better for women and adjust sizing accordingly. Wtf?

I'm just gonna assume the size listed is the US size printed on the box. Lol

Just spoke with a Nordstrom rep and said that they look at a shoe and see if it will sell better for women and adjust sizing accordingly. Wtf?

I'm just gonna assume the size listed is the US size printed on the box. Lol
WHAT? ARE THOSE PEOPLE ON DRUGS ?

Sole links posted the foot district drop in 20 min, the site is crashed to the ground 

They already kinda are with the go 1/2 sz up. There was a post in here of a person who went TTS and has more than a thumbnail and some change of space.
Saw that too, but he was referencing his TTS as Asics GLV, Ultra Boost, and Jordan sizes, which are all shoes that run small for some people. So I'm not sure if either TTS or 0.5 down would be fine.

Sole Links took an early dinner and missed out. He on page 189 catching up 
roll.gif

When the cat's away, how the mice shall play.

Saw that too, but he was referencing his TTS as Asics GLV, Ultra Boost, and Jordan sizes, which are all shoes that run small for some people. So I'm not sure if either TTS or 0.5 down would be fine.
There have been many discussions on this with prior NMD releases.

full sz down from UB / .5 sz down from TTS.

Nordstrom stock not moving lol
They are a big box store compare to all these other first company releases.

Things should dilute tomorrow morning....or that its 3am/4am in the Midwest/East Coast.

Wait 'til they arise from their slumber.

They are a big box store compare to all these other first company releases.

Things should dilute tomorrow morning....or that its 3am/4am in the Midwest/East Coast.

Wait 'til they arise from their slumber.
What would be the smart move? Rely on Nordstrom or copping on ADC twice if they ever get online tonight 

got my size 15 from nords. im out. the white mono is gonna be too tough to cop, plus i got the white UBs, creme UBs, the euro white UBs, black UBs, OG black UBs, yeezy 350 in both PB and TD. I'm set

What would be the smart move? Rely on Nordstrom or copping on ADC twice if they ever get online tonight 
Hard to say. Nostroms stock is now and available. Most of Midwest/East Coast is asleep or not .

Try you luck tomorrow morning on ADC (no one is really sure of drop time).

got my size 15 from nords. im out. the white mono is gonna be too tough to cop, plus i got the white UBs, creme UBs, the euro white UBs, black UBs, OG black UBs, yeezy 350 in both PB and TD. I'm set
Really for a sz15? You can get a white UB for that size now on ADC (I believe) if you wanted. I think you should be able to cop the white mono pair.

Back
Top Bottom