Adidas NMD thread

what happened?

The front got rushed for no reason. It was getting super heated almost every 5 minutes. But adidas should’ve handled it better. A few hundred people and only one person checking ID’s. So many better ways of handling it.

The front got rushed for no reason. It was getting super heated almost every 5 minutes. But adidas should’ve handled it better. A few hundred people and only one person checking ID’s. So many better ways of handling it.
they doing fcfs at Adidas stores?

they doing fcfs at Adidas stores?

So far that’s what we believe. Everyone that has been checking in since the first day until tonight should be good. We all got a number and a different time depending on your number to come through to pick up a pair. At least at the Melrose location. It’s the only location in SoCal that I know of doing it.

So far that’s what we believe. Everyone that has been checking in since the first day until tonight should be good. We all got a number and a different time depending on your number to come through to pick up a pair. At least at the Melrose location. It’s the only location in SoCal that I know of doing it.
when was the first day?

wow didnt know that, would have swung by

Back
Top Bottom