Adidas NMD thread

So far that’s what we believe. Everyone that has been checking in since the first day until tonight should be good. We all got a number and a different time depending on your number to come through to pick up a pair. At least at the Melrose location. It’s the only location in SoCal that I know of doing it.
dam im in LA but melrose is like an hr drive; good luck tomorrow

it's 7am pst.. so 11am est..

placeholder_landscape-1476431559-chris-rock.gif

Did uk sell out? Everything seems to still say sign up except for the oreo.

edit now oreo looks ok stock wasn't loaded a minute ago...

Did uk sell out? Everything seems to still say sign up except for the oreo.

edit now oreo looks ok stock wasn't loaded a minute ago...

You had to sign up to get the email to the launch page

b/w knit had already sold out of my size by 9:01, multi was a go, didn't check the others as I had zero interest

Gonna be rougher in America for sure though

You had to sign up to get the email to the launch page

b/w knit had already sold out of my size by 9:01, multi was a go, didn't check the others as I had zero interest

Gonna be rougher in America for sure though

Ahh gotcha hoping since US doesn't say sign up we get splash.

STOKED! ADC UK for the win! Hit my first ever Human Race! Gonna be a bit of a squeeze as i needed a half size up actually but damn, i'm not complaining i got a pair at retail!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 5.43.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 5.43.32 PM.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 46
Copped 3 pairs but actually cancelled one immediately since I already copped the same pair from Wellgosh yesterday. It was an easy drop except for the oreos except for the fact that they only released via some email link that only some people recieved. Super strange by Adidas but once you knew the trick it was easy for every cw except oreos. Could have easily copped 15 pairs haha.

struck out on ADC EU...all well...it is what it is...wonder what resell prices gonna be for a size 11.5-12.

The pale nude cw has really grown on me in the past days. Think I might actually keep those and sell the multicolors. Ah well we shall see when they arrive :smile:

Copped 3 pairs but actually cancelled one immediately since I already copped the same pair from Wellgosh yesterday. It was an easy drop except for the oreos except for the fact that they only released via some email link that only some people recieved. Super strange by Adidas but once you knew the trick it was easy for every cw except oreos. Could have easily copped 15 pairs haha.

What was the trick? If you don't mind sharing

Back
Top Bottom