Adidas NMD thread

So in terms of ADC available numbers for PK only, are the numbers on the monochrome pack way higher than the previously released pairs?

I don't remember people being able to checkout an hour later with those releases, but maybe they had a smaller number on ADC and were distributed to more stores?

Last edited:
:lol: I put the wrong UK address on Adidas . Rep say only thing I can do is try to reroute the package when they ship.

Ehhhhh, I got two pair(that mesh blend & PK) earlier, because it told me one wasn't available and then I added the other. There has to be a better way. These sites are ridiculous on a major release.

Footlocker never showed any stock on my end. I'm on a 200mbps download connection and i was refreshing it since the timer went to 0
Looks like bots hit footlocker/finishline before anyone else could, that's why I would guess. 

Also over 1,000 new replies in this thread since last night. 
sick.gif

how long does it take for order confirmation on ADC? paypal went through but somehow didn't get confirmation yet. guessing i might have to go through the hassle of getting a refund on payal.

i'm glad i woke up at the right time. congrats to everyone who ate!!!  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Was able to cop both black and white primeknits on Adidas. White released first and was easy to checkout. Although the blacks came a bit later and attempted to add to cart but took a bunch of refreshing. Getting to checkout was a pain at first but was able to pull through. good luck to everyone!

how long does it take for order confirmation on ADC? paypal went through but somehow didn't get confirmation yet. guessing i might have to go through the hassle of getting a refund on payal.
i didnt use paypal on checkout but i got my confirmation email 15 mins after.

Last edited:
I got ADC email confirmation but not from Paypal but others are opposite. The charge is showing authorized in my account though.

Relax it will come soon. Same happened to me on EU ADC this morning. The mail came about an hour or 2 after PayPal had drawn the money.

Wearing these now (black/blue pair) and no where near as comfy as UB's or even 350's. These feel so flat, wheres the boost? :lol: Love how they look though.

Def do not go a full size down, your toes will poke through and you will look funny as hell.

Back
Top Bottom