Adidas NMD thread

Before they released them on ADC, looking at stock numbers, the PK pairs seemed to be the most available  with over 3700 pairs for each colorway. The other colors across the board only had a few hundred.

Sone of yall are mad arrogant in here...heads aint saying they cant checkout for attention. Its the truth. You can the jawns to the cart but not even get to the payment screen. Just did this with 4 different sizes & nothing so chill with that I got 4 pairs & just checked out another pair ********. Some in here just trying to get one pair to actually wear

I just think people are having dramatically different experiences on the site. Too many variables. It's completely understandable why some people can't checkout. Adidas website is buns.

I'm telling this one last time now : relax if ADC has taken money but you haven't got a confirmation mail yet. It's flooded with orders and the exact same happened on the EU release this morning. I got 2 orders through with PayPal and money was drawn from my cars but the confirmation mail from Adidas took about 1-2 hours before it came into mail. You'll get it eventually. Just chill and be happy for your Ws!

Yeah I haven't gotten an e-mail but I have

Order Status: In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

i give up on these pks. will head to the mall for the circa knit red/black my friend says there was no hype on those at the mall.. adidas will still release better primeknit colorways in the future anyway. 

Congrats. Reason I asked was because lots of people were having trouble with the checkout process even though they could add to cart. 
Thanks, and I understand but it's weird I checked out without a hassle idk if wifi has anything to do with it but this was super easy I don't know why some people couldn't cop

stock #'s were probably so high for PK because the peasant sites weren't getting them.... 

picked up a black monochrome PK and white monochrome PK in size 12.5. Felt a little too easy.  Got the confirmation so that's good, but feeling like there could still be an oversell cancellation a la yeezys. Oddly payment wouldnt work in desktop but was smooth on mobile.  Never making that mistake again. I should have known better from the last 350 drop.

These 2 and the triple black are the only ones that interest me other than the OG I picked up day 1.

Last edited:
Sone of yall are mad arrogant in here...heads aint saying they cant checkout for attention. Its the truth. You can the jawns to the cart but not even get to the payment screen. Just did this with 4 different sizes & nothing so chill with that I got 4 pairs & just checked out another pair ********. Some in here just trying to get one pair to actually wear
Its unfortunate, but very few care.  I haven't seen one person who got through on a bunch of pairs offer one to someone having trouble in here.  They have to "eat" because these are "flying" for like 100$ over retail.  it will be interesting to see where these sit after everyone who bought is trying to resell.  Send me a PM next time and i will try to help.

Back
Top Bottom