Adidas NMD thread

Still have the spinning wheel on a size 8. Been sitting here for 20 minutes. I'm about to pull the plug smh.

Got through manually on the iPad for a 10.5
CC got charged and got an email confirmation, but no order confirmation page on ADC
Hopefully I’m good

CC got charged and got an email confirmation, but no order confirmation page on ADC
Hopefully I’m good

Same...

Was finally able to get to checkout, put in address, then cc and it refreshed the cc page.

Retried and it went to the processing off site page, then when it should return to order info page, it crashed.

Got an email with order number and a charge on the card.

Also when I checked the order status on Adidas it was in stage 2.

First of all, Adidas page updated to releasing at 1130, so went back to sleep. Alarm on for 1115, already live. First sign of imminent L.

Phase 1: Get through RIGHT AWAY on a chrome tab. Won’t add to bag. Spinny wheel of death.

Phase 2: Millions of tabs open on Chrome (different IPs). Finally 1 gets through. MY SIZE IS ONE OF 3 AVAILABLE. Do thousands of captchas and keep getting “This item is out of stock, please choose another size”. Finally cart my size after multiple tries.

Phase 3: The last obstacle. PAYMENT LOOP. Try multiple different cards. Tried PayPal. Tried Apple Pay. Tried signing into my account and pulling up the bag in another browser jig. PAYMENT LOOP.

Final phase: YOUR BAG HAS BEEN UPDATED (empty)

NMD HU have always gotten away one way or the other. Never win raffles, nowhere close to any physical stores that carry them..but the splash method Adidas finally went with at least gave me a better chance than FCFS ever did. So for that I guess I’m thankful lol

Grats to all who copped. See y’all on StockX lmao

got thru after spamming place order. got that scored email and cc charged. shows up in my order history and all.

called adidas cause i was trying to use a gift card but it didn't go thru. had to get a reversal on it. She couldn't find my order with the order number, went ot my account and she sees the order history of it. but said my cc should be showing two payments: one for auth hold and one for actual pending. if it only shows 1, it may not have gone thru. goodluck all.

this months been crazy.

got thru after spamming place order. got that scored email and cc charged. shows up in my order history and all.

called adidas cause i was trying to use a gift card but it didn't go thru. had to get a reversal on it. She couldn't find my order with the order number, went ot my account and she sees the order history of it. but said my cc should be showing two payments: one for auth hold and one for actual pending. if it only shows 1, it may not have gone thru. goodluck all.

this months been crazy.
on my paypal i have 2 = one pending one auth

sweet spot of splash page was beluga 2.0 release. Blue tints brought us looping carts and these hus didnt even let us add to bag

Hopefully I’m good

Your good...

Just got off the phone with Adidas because they messed up my zip code...Rep said that if you received an email then your order is good to go...

weird release.

got through waiting room around 8:30 (PST).
added to cart right away.
tried to use CC, payment loop. Twice.
Tried to use paypal. Payment loop once. didn't want to press again and get a bunch of ghost charges so i switch to mobile to try to use Apple Pay
Check e-mails, got paypal emails and adidas order conf and auth charge on paypal
but i checked after seeing all of that and the shoes were still in my cart :lol:
didn't want to try to check out again and risk a cancel so just removed them lol

Hopefully it's a W tho lmfao. it shows in my order history but no actual charge from my paypal yet just the authorization

In terms of resell, anything sub 400 would be pretty good imo
Retail for these was already steep at 250.. after tax that can be like $270-280

thought I took an L on ADC because I kept getting payment rejections. Decided to use pp but never got to the confirmation page and when I checked my email it looks like I scored afterall :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom