Adidas NMD thread

I literally had 10 different browsers on various machines get ting through at around the same time, and every single damn one couldn't ATC.

Yeah I can't atc either after having multiple tabs get thru splash. ADC has been a ****show for me for a long time now

Any other sites left for me to take the L on today w/ the Hu's?

Or should I just prepare myself for the NBHD L's that will be coming for the next 4-24 hrs?

in hindsight i wonder if the thing to do would have been had /// ready to roll for when you got through splash. I didn't think i would even get through splash at all. And then the off chance i did i figured id be able to cart and check out...oh well
on to the next

Here was the stock for U.S. (Bottom) and Canada (Top)...Europe had about the same amount as the U.S. too...YM was saying 1,600 pairs for stock but this looks well below that...Didn’t get a chance to check initial stock numbers myself since I was stuck spamming my payment...

B865E062-B152-449E-B043-8D30D21CC7EB.jpeg

Splash was a pain just because there really wasn’t that much inventory in the first place...

in hindsight i wonder if the thing to do would have been had /// ready to roll for when you got through splash. I didn't think i would even get through splash at all. And then the off chance i did i figured id be able to cart and check out...oh well
on to the next

/// didn't work

Here was the stock for U.S. (Bottom) and Canada (Top)...Europe had about the same amount as the U.S. too...YM was saying 1,600 pairs for stock but this looks well below that...Didn’t get a chance to check initial stock numbers myself since I was stuck spamming my payment...

B865E062-B152-449E-B043-8D30D21CC7EB.jpeg

Splash was a pain just because there really wasn’t that much inventory in the first place...

That stock checker is broken, it maxes out at 15

That stock checker is broken, it maxes out at 15

How long has it been messed up for? Used it for the Blue Tints and it worked fine...

YM’s 1,600 number is logical then...Still yet, in comparison to 120k plus for Blue Tints, these were just a craps shoot...

went to the movies at 12 to see black panther

looks like no one without a bot hit on adc.

I feel better now

Back
Top Bottom