Adidas NMD thread

Did anyone else win the pharrell HU's from Sivas? Wondering if they sent the email yet for the day and time to buy them. Said in the original email that they'd send another email with a later time and date to purchase but when I looked under the account side yesterday and checked the raffle and it said that the option to buy has expired :nerd:
Rip

Did anyone else win the pharrell HU's from Sivas? Wondering if they sent the email yet for the day and time to buy them. Said in the original email that they'd send another email with a later time and date to purchase but when I looked under the account side yesterday and checked the raffle and it said that the option to buy has expired :nerd:

Same thing happened to me. It said on the raffle page their shipment was delayed so I’m assuming that’s why we haven’t been aBlue to buy. I emailed them still waiting to hear back.

Same thing happened to me. It said on the raffle page their shipment was delayed so I’m assuming that’s why we haven’t been aBlue to buy. I emailed them still waiting to hear back.
Yeah I thought it was odd. First time winning from them before so I wasn't sure of the process. Also saw that delay thing they mentioned on the raffle page and I also emailed them as well but no response yet either :rofl: Guess we'll see tomorrow on the first business day of the week.

Heard they had some at LA yesterday when I was there but didnt see anyone walk out with a pair..

Anyone know what UNDFTD does with unclaimed pairs btw?

When did undftd notify people? I haven't seen/heard anyone hit kith or undefeated yet but I assume they're both done.

When did undftd notify people? I haven't seen/heard anyone hit kith or undefeated yet but I assume they're both done.

well Kith posted that all winners were notified. I don't think I saw a winner post a for sale post yet and I usually see 1 every release lol

well Kith posted that all winners were notified. I don't think I saw a winner post a for sale post yet and I usually see 1 every release lol

Yeah man these were scarce. I'm not too upset at missing out on em, but I will definitely be bummed if I have this much trouble with the Flash Greens.

Yeah man these were scarce. I'm not too upset at missing out on em, but I will definitely be bummed if I have this much trouble with the Flash Greens.

I really don't know what Adidas is doing. Every Holi color pack, they're doing a few models with the same theme (i.e. Stan Smith, Tennis). They could've literally scaled back on some Stan Smith and Tennis Hu production and use it towards upping the Hu NMD production. Rather than continuously overproducing Tennis Hu's that go on deep discounts. On top of that, Adidas online drops is getting worse and worse.

I really don't know what Adidas is doing. Every Holi color pack, they're doing a few models with the same theme (i.e. Stan Smith, Tennis). They could've literally scaled back on some Stan Smith and Tennis Hu production and use it towards upping the Hu NMD production. Rather than continuously overproducing Tennis Hu's that go on deep discounts. On top of that, Adidas online drops is getting worse and worse.

Yeah it doesn’t make any sense at all, they could easily sell twice the amount of HuNMD and they wouldn’t lose an ounce of hype

look at all these Tennis Hu's that were basically the same colors as the last Hu NMD pack. And they're all shelf sitters now on deep discount.

pharrell-adidas-HU-Tennis-july-28-multicolor-pack-0.jpg

And now with the Blank Canvas Holi pack, the cream Stan Smith and Tennis most likely gonna hit discounts too. Upcoming Holi pack, the tennis is probably going to sit too.

1-4.jpg

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-trail-holi-ac7034-lateral

I'm not gonna see a single pair out of that 13,500 pairs if Adidas don't fix that god awful waiting room. And those are just the UK numbers, throw in US numbers and thats twice the amount of pairs that I'm going to strike out on :smh:

so not this next weekend for the rest of the Holi Hu's, right?

need at least a week off to breathe lol

It looks like each Holi colorway will be it's own pack, so the rest of the collection will release one at a time the way the Holi Blank Canvas pack did. Not 100% sure of that but it's looking that way.

It looks like each Holi colorway will be it's own pack, so the rest of the collection will release one at a time the way the Holi Blank Canvas pack did. Not 100% sure of that but it's looking that way.

very interesting. actually hoping this is true, makes it more possible to go for each individual one (as hard as they are to get).

very interesting. actually hoping this is true, makes it more possible to go for each individual one (as hard as they are to get).

Time will tell but I think I was just proven wrong by ADC haha

Much better to have them all drop at once IMO. Chances are much lower of copping even one pair if they all drop separately.

Back
Top Bottom