Adidas NMD thread

Well my joy at being able to get the Hu’s last week was short lived...

They put the wrong zip on my address when they shipped them out...Said they couldn’t change it and suggested that I call FEDEX to have the package held at a facility...Did that but when it got there they returned the package to Adidas because, surprise surprise the address was invalid...Now FEDEX says their hands are tied and Adidas is apparently unable to call FEDEX themselves to change the address...

Well my joy at being able to get the Hu’s last week was short lived...

They put the wrong zip on my address when they shipped them out...Said they couldn’t change it and suggested that I call FEDEX to have the package held at a facility...Did that but when it got there they returned the package to Adidas because, surprise surprise the address was invalid...Now FEDEX says their hands are tied and Adidas is apparently unable to call FEDEX themselves to change the address...

Get on the phone with adidas have them hold while you conference call FedEx tell them sort their **** out

Get on the phone with adidas have them hold while you conference call FedEx tell them sort their **** out

I called Adidas Customer service and after being on the phone with no less than 5 people over the course of about 2 hours, was able to reaffirm my opinion that they’re completely useless...

I Asked for the corporate number several times and was told each time that they didn’t have a public contact number but I could email them and they’d get back to me in 2-3 business days...This all scored me a 20% off code for a future order :rolleyes...Kind of :lol: though because they made sure to point out that there were product restrictions for “select items” (I.E. Everything limited, and everything boost)...

Hung up with those fools, did a quick google search to find the Adidas corporate number...Called them and 20 minutes later I had confirmation that the package was being sent back to my FEDEX facility to hold for pickup...

So now I wait until tomorrow and see what new adventure the quest for the Hu NMD’s sends me on...

I don't even try on Nicekicks since bot eat them all up and they're gone by the time you try to add to cart lol.

Time is bound to change right?

Maybe Adidas is thinking a late night / early morning drop might level the playing field a little more...Certainly puts the release closer to some EU sites...

lebron-james-gif.gif

Got my Blank Canvas and man these Trail Hu's are floppy and folded up af outta the box. Moreso than my original Hu NMD's.

yeah the knit seems slightly more softer/flimsy compared to the non trail Hu NMD. Also the ankle opening feels a little tighter.

Back
Top Bottom