Adidas NMD thread

Big fan of the whites. Nice to see they won't be hard to get for once. I think everyone has gone to Marijuana stocks haha jk. But I did lol.

That green pair is the only decent pair in the pack for me, and that would be at a discount lol.

They gotta drop the trail sole and get some better color combinations for me to keep interest at this point.

Code BMSM18 is supposed to work on Adc for hu's bringing it $200

upload_2018-11-10_7-53-32.png

Works. Contemplating if I should pull the trigger.

Code no longer works on adc. Literally cut it off when it was in my cart and I was checking out lol.

Code expired when I was checking out black pair, oos on check out, then code expires, lol, not meant to be.

Damn missed the code oh well. Adidas had so many sales last year around this time. If I can catch on discount I will buy. I did not won’t the white at all before the real images came out now they’re my favorite in the pack.

What’s a good cleaner for white shoes?

LPS18ADP for 15% off still works
Eff it. Ain't my ideal pair of the bunch, but I still mess with these Blue/Pink Joints. Definitely would grab the whole set if some manner of discount applies.
Y'ALL BETTER KEEP ME LINKED IN (Size 13).. lol I'll admit, I slept in assuming these wouldn't sell out.
And next week though .. 3 AM EST??:nerd:

Attachments

• tiutrureer.PNG
    tiutrureer.PNG
    563.8 KB · Views: 15
  • ryttryr.PNG
    ryttryr.PNG
    211.7 KB · Views: 15
  • rtytryr.PNG
    rtytryr.PNG
    209.1 KB · Views: 14
  • rytr.PNG
    rytr.PNG
    194.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ryrt.PNG
    ryrt.PNG
    270.9 KB · Views: 15
  • ertyer.PNG
    ertyer.PNG
    186.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Trying to get a pair of the HU NMDs but 250 is a little bit much, anyone got a discount code they could share? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom