Adidas NMD thread

Every time I went to order the black pair on discount they sold out in my size. Hopefully I can catch them and the white ones eventually.

Not sure but everyone in this pack did. I saw an unboxing of it. Both white and black extra laces are white and both blue pairs come with their shade of blue.

ah ok, yeah those extra laces wouldn't have made me want them anymore, i'll wait for some more basic colorway styles like in the beginning but the solar hu blacks are kinda growing on me

Lace swap with bait red white navy laces and double back lace with the yellow
I think it looks good
Flex, my dude.
Em boys clean!!!! And Solar Hus do come with extra laces.
My 2nd Powder Blue pair touched down yesterday and is heading right back.
I'd first ask if anyone's interested in them (I paid $215, Sz13) but I doubt y'all biting.
Sz 8 and11.5 of the Cloud Whites restocked too. Guess the returns started flowing back in.
https://www.adidas.com/us/pw-solar-hu-nmd/EE7583.html?forceSelSize=EE7583_680

Some disco HU.
E6CE0E66-D3A8-4052-905B-242AEA24D66E.jpeg

i wish the blacks would've had the baby blue or the red on the back then i'd have jumped on them, well can't wait for the next group, might just go back for the black solar hu

Got cancelled email for the white pair Hu but instead of their cancelled mine I got the one that I requested to cancelled even tho I didn’t.

Discounted black pair from adc came in today and they're going right back. I actually like them even better in person and want to keep them, but that brick/cage piece on the inner side of the shoe pushes into my foot/heel way too much.

20181115_160550~01.jpeg
The exact same here. I went tts like my last hu and these are unbearable. I wish Sns would allow returns to the US warehouse instead of Sweden.

Last edited:
Got my discount HUs in today (my first pair of HUs). Y'all aren't kidding about these being tight. Went tts on these since a friend of mine told me previous HUs were tts, and just getting these things on my feet is a challenge in and of itself. Might need to return these and go a half size bigger. I love how they look on feet though.

20181115_103618.jpg
20181115_144517.jpg

Got my discount HUs in today (my first pair of HUs). Y'all aren't kidding about these being tight. Went tts on these since a friend of mine told me previous HUs were tts, and just getting these things on my feet is a challenge in and of itself. Might need to return these and go a half size bigger. I love how they look on feet though.

20181115_103618.jpg
20181115_144517.jpg

Your looks laced kinda tight. Loosen them out might feel better

Just picked up a pair of black Bape NMDs for my wife for under $300 shipped on Stock X.

Hopefully they're legit lol

Got a FUFU Palace tee from them last week...

Just picked up a pair of black Bape NMDs for my wife for under $300 shipped on Stock X.

Hopefully they're legit lol

Got a FUFU Palace tee from them last week...
How could you tell it was fake? How were they in refunding/resolving the issue? Only asking since I have a pair of AF1s on the way

How could you tell it was fake? How were they in refunding/resolving the issue? Only asking since I have a pair of AF1s on the way

It was pretty easy to tell when you already have tons to compare with, also had people on Reddit post their legit tags from the same shirt as well.

Funny thing is I bought pretty much the SAME fake on grailed two weeks before... what are the chances?

They haven't got back to me since I sent the video to them on Monday.

It was pretty easy to tell when you already have tons to compare with, also had people on Reddit post their legit tags from the same shirt as well.

Funny thing is I bought pretty much the SAME fake on grailed two weeks before... what are the chances?

They haven't got back to me since I sent the video to them on Monday.

It's crazy because just comparing it to the other shirt you have seems pretty easy to spot. Slowly starting to lose faith in SX.

It's crazy because just comparing it to the other shirt you have seems pretty easy to spot. Slowly starting to lose faith in SX.

Probably just got in a bag with the shirt and were like "We good!".

Maybe something to do with them growing too quick to properly train.

One time I had a Supreme Money Bag sent back to me because they said it was a fake. Came straight from Supreme to my house, then right into a box to Stock X so...

Also sent back to Supreme jacket back to me saying it had an odor. Same thing, right into a box as soon as it came from Supreme. I asked them what was up and they said just air it out and then sell it again. When I got the jacket back, I didn't notice anything strange smelling, but did put the jacket out in the sun for a few hours. Resold and shipped to Stoxk X. No problems.

Guess they have issues going both ways.

Needless to say, I'm going to legit check the hell out of these incoming Bapes.

Probably just got in a bag with the shirt and were like "We good!".

Maybe something to do with them growing too quick to properly train.

One time I had a Supreme Money Bag sent back to me because they said it was a fake. Came straight from Supreme to my house, then right into a box to Stock X so...

Also sent back to Supreme jacket back to me saying it had an odor. Same thing, right into a box as soon as it came from Supreme. I asked them what was up and they said just air it out and then sell it again. When I got the jacket back, I didn't notice anything strange smelling, but did put the jacket out in the sun for a few hours. Resold and shipped to Stoxk X. No problems.

Guess they have issues going both ways.

Needless to say, I'm going to legit check the hell out of these incoming Bapes.

dont forget the cactus jacket incident.....but goat has had similar issues as well

Back
Top Bottom