Adidas NMD thread

FYI, just got off the phone with CS and they told me my other two orders that are still in progress will be shipped, just delayed. There were no signs of a cancellation or stock issues. Chill out guys.

Last edited:
If you got tracking, you're already good to go.. and at that point it's FEDEX's job to update tracking info..

I think y'all having a hard time understanding the situation also..... 
Yes. We get it. The tracking is empty, even though it should AT LEAST say a label was created. You ALREADY got tracking and a "shipped" status so just wait it out. I don't see how getting heated on the telephone or internet will help you out. Regardless, you're still getting your shoes.

Yes. We get it. The tracking is empty, even though it should AT LEAST say a label was created. You ALREADY got tracking and a "shipped" status so just wait it out. I don't see how getting heated on the telephone or internet will help you out. Regardless, you're still getting your shoes.

This.

No need to berate or give some poor schmuck a a bad day at a call center over shipping progress. Its too early in the week for dat mess. I hate when people give me a hard time at work over crap i have no power over. As others have said you got confirmed shipping. Be happy and surprised when they show up. Some folks didnt get that order confirmation

Last edited:
I think this is an Adidas issue, not a FedEx issue.  I had the same thing happen with a couple of UB orders from ADC earlier this year.  Tracking number not found, even after the shoes showed up at my door.  I order tons of stuff online and have only seen this with ADC.

how did I already get tracking if the # doesn't exist..... how does that make any sense? 

when I order from adidas and the status changes to shipped, the # is never "not found"...... example from my last order:
[table][tr][td]10:41 am[/td][td]Shipment information sent to FedEx[/td][/tr][/table]
there is always some indication that the number is VALID 

how is it so hard to understand why i'm concerned with no record of the # what so ever? 

I have no problem waiting on shoes, unlike most on NT, but I like to know the status so that the shoes aren't sitting outside my front door all day long....  kids in my neighborhood are savages

my frustration with the rep was her clearly not understanding the process

This.

No need to berate or give some poor schmuck a a bad day at a call center over shipping progress. Its too early in the week for dat mess. I hate when people give me a hard time at work over crap i have no power over. As others have said you got confirmed shipping. Be happy and surprised when they show up. Some folks didnt get that order confirmation
it's one thing to not have control over something, it's another to not understand how things at your job work 

how did I already get tracking if the # doesn't exist..... how does that make any sense? 

when I order from adidas and the status changes to shipped, the # is never "not found"...... example from my last order:

there is always some indication that the number is VALID 

how is it so hard to understand why i'm concerned with no record of the # what so ever? 

I have no problem waiting on shoes, unlike most on NT, but I like to know the status so that the shoes aren't sitting outside my front door all day long....  kids in my neighborhood are savages

my frustration with the rep was her clearly not understanding the process
I understand you, in the same boat right now with my white PKs. All my other 4 NMDs have updated tracking and some were shipped after my white PKs. I have no idea when they're coming lol

I understand you, in the same boat right now with my white PKs. All my other 4 NMDs have updated tracking and some were shipped after my white PKs. I have no idea when they're coming lol
I don't even care WHEN the shoes will arrive.... that's not even my concern.... but you can't tell NT that 

I just want to know

a) when they DO arrive, that i'm notified so that I can go grab them from in front of my door 

b) that they're actually being sent to the correct address --- lets say they never show up... and i have no valid tracking # ... then I have a whole'nother set of problems on my hands 

again, i give zero damns about how long it takes for them to get here

We get your situation bro, you act like you're the only one who understands how fedex tracking works. You have a tracking number and your status is "shipped," you are scressed out for no reason. I would be willing to bet a decent sum of money that your number updates sometime after 6pm tonight. I have personally had fedex shipments where the number didn't work for a couple days and once it was finally picked up, only then did it show anything (it was literally "number not found" until then).

Chill out fam.

We get your situation bro, you act like you're the only one who understands how fedex tracking works. You have a tracking number and your status is "shipped," you are scressed out for no reason. I would be willing to bet a decent sum of money that your number updates sometime after 6pm tonight. I have personally had fedex shipments where the number didn't work for a couple days and once it was finally picked up, only then did it show anything (it was literally "number not found" until then).

Chill out fam.
nah, you don't get my situation because you're saying **** that's irrelevant to my concerns lol

leave it alone man. 

Chill out fam.
Yea it happens all the time. Tracking doesn't update until someone scans it which sometimes doesn't happen til the item is out for delivery, not a big deal imo

afew dropped both pairs from their webshop and told me pushed back to april 9th......
oh ok makes sense, nmds ain't even drop a week ago yet :lol:

we gon be alright tho, just take a hit and calm down
smokin.gif

did anyone get a backorder notification from shiekh shoes? it says they are now back ordered and I will not recieve for 5-7 days.. does this mean i'm still gonna get em? I bet they put the for sale on the website without physically having stock yet.

The only one stupid here is you for expecting a call center rep making minimum wage to understand exactly how fedex logistics work.

Take a step back and think about that for a second.

Back
Top Bottom