Adidas NMD thread

did anyone get a backorder notification from shiekh shoes? it says they are now back ordered and I will not recieve for 5-7 days.. does this mean i'm still gonna get em? I bet they put the for sale on the website without physically having stock yet.
I'm not sure how their stock works, but my pair is coming in today and was shipped Friday.

The only one stupid here is you for expecting a call center rep making minimum wage to understand exactly how fedex logistics work.

Take a step back and think about that for a second.

Dude, you need to stop putting so much faith in the adidas CS reps.
i expect people to have common sense.... 

esp if they do the same thing over and over again every day... 

just like i'd expect a worker at a fast food rest to know what items they have on the menu 

im not asking these broads to give me their opinions on diplomatic relations between the US and Cuba

Calling ANY call center are seeing basically the same status you see on yours. They are merely there to answer basic questions. Only a realllllly small few actually know what to do beyond that.

Plus these call centers are mostly out of country so if it ain't in their Training Manual...good luck.

i expect people to have common sense.... 

esp if they do the same thing over and over again every day... 

just like i'd expect a worker at a fast food rest to know what items they have on the menu 
It's common knowledge at this point that adidas CS reps are useless. Go ahead and rely on their info, place all the expectations you want on them, they will let you down time and time again.

It's common knowledge at this point that adidas CS reps are useless. Go ahead and rely on their info, place all the expectations you want on them, they will let you down time and time again.
fam... all I wear are Adidas... have been for the last 4 years or so ..... i'm very familiar with them

some reps are actually pretty knowledgeable, other ones not so much

it's the same with all call centers 

no one is worse than Paypal.... 

are the 75 pairs in the NMD release part of a wider release or are those limited to just those 75?

prob staples center 
grin.gif

I'd post up near the USC's stadium if I were in LA..... 

wonder which pairs they're hiding 

prolly all them left over Finishline circa knits lol 

fam... all I wear are Adidas... have been for the last 4 years or so ..... i'm very familiar with them

some reps are actually pretty knowledgeable, other ones not so much

it's the same with all call centers 

no one is worse than Paypal.... 
Yeah I wasn't even really talking about your shipping issue, was more in reference to the release date comment. You've definitely been dealing with adidas longer than I have, and I will say that not too long ago, what you said seemed true, some cs reps actually provided me with valuable info, even info regarding release dates & whatnot, but they were always very few & far between. Lately though, it seems like they've gotten worse.

A rep told me a little while ago that they had recently been told not to discuss SKUs, even for shoes whose SKUs were readily available on the internet already, and that she had been told not to search their database for unreleased SKUs when customers provided them and asked for info. Out of fear of bots, haha.

One CS rep told me about a month ago, before the Rainbow LTD UBs had been announced on blogs & whatnot, that they were never releasing and that inner.eu having them up for pre-order was a mistake.

My only real point was that if you ask an adidas CS rep for info on upcoming releases, 99% of the time the info they give they will be completely incorrect.

I'd post up near the USC's stadium if I were in LA..... 

wonder which pairs they're hiding 

prolly all them left over Finishline circa knits lol 
I bet it's the red circa knits. They were heavily featured in AO's LA NMD photo series a week or so ago.

the meshes remind me of a cheap lower tier nike shoe. the more i see them the more i am convinced they are garbage and sort of a consolation for people who either can't afford or obtain the knits. no hate to anyone who copped though, just my opinion.
Not following... there's only a $10 difference in price for the next "tier"?  Not even dinner for two at the drive thru...

From my experience with pairs I own (all same size):

Primeknits: runs huge.  .5 to 1 full size large.

Circle Knits: runs slightly big.  Between TTS and .5 size large.

Mesh: runs TTS or slightly small.  I wouldn't size down at all and would consider sizing up .5.
Agreed.

Both circa & pk knits are very similar in sizing - almost the same.  Mesh are .5-1 small depending on foot type.  

Here are some side-by-sides.  All 3 types, all size 12.

Notice how much more compressed the shoe tree is... the amount of flex when putting on is minimal at best.

So does anyone know anyhting about shiekh? Apparently some people are getting their orders today.. i got a back order notification saying need to pull stock from a retail store to ship mine. I'm sure no retail store has these... should I just cancel?

Some of you fools need to go get some puzzy bad. Got fools crying over the internet all day long to other males.

Last edited:

Not following... there's only a $10 difference in price for the next "tier"?  Not even dinner for two at the drive thru...

Agreed.

Both circa & pk knits are very similar in sizing - almost the same.  Mesh are .5-1 small depending on foot type.  

Here are some side-by-sides.  All 3 types, all size 12.

Notice how much more compressed the shoe tree is... the amount of flex when putting on is minimal at best.
Completely agree on the sizing.

Last edited:
Its not also just sizing and if its too small or the stretch or whatever, but if you half size down you may have your toes poking through the material. Some people may wanna stay TTS to minimize this, especially for lighter colors.

Back
Top Bottom