Adidas NMD thread

No wonder I wasn't seeing any NMD talk in the boost thread, didn't realize we had a thread for just NMDs 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for more colorways of NMD to come out, this model has so much potential. The all blacks are amazing

what do you mean with invoice?
i copped from overkill and got an order confirmation and payment confirmation. also order shows in my account. 
you checked on that? 

***Edit***

I actually created an order with them yesterday and they sent me a invoice to pay today. Just saw it buried in my inbox. Hoping it wasn't a glitch.

Last edited:
Had to go TTS due to limited pairs instore. Fits a little loose. Someone suggested to me to use UB insole. Fits better.

same for me..and as soon as the triple black release(if they do)

key city>R1>triple black>>> OG

wait, there is Nicekicks coming soon right?

Yeah, there is a Nice Kicks one coming in February. In my opinion, it's by far the least appealing of the NMDs that have released thus far.

On a all serious note..

I own the Key City and OG "lego" colorway. Lucky to be one who pair retail from ADC and Kith. 

Pure honesty here....none of them are worth the resale value. I think they are nice and a good change from UB adding a little more sturdy bottom due to the reinforcements but in no way are the NMD worth more than $200. Just being honest...if you want to drop 3-400 on them, I can almost guarantee once in hand you will hate yourself.

On a all serious note..

I own the Key City and OG "lego" colorway. Lucky to be one who pair retail from ADC and Kith. 

Pure honesty here....none of them are worth the resale value. I think they are nice and a good change from UB adding a little more sturdy bottom due to the reinforcements but in no way are the NMD worth more than $200. Just being honest...if you want to drop 3-400 on them, I can almost guarantee once in hand you will hate yourself.
totally agreed -- they seems so flimsy and low quality in hand -- nothing like the 350 boost

adidas with the crazy *** fast shipping. kicks are already in my local fedex facility lol

totally agreed -- they seems so flimsy and low quality in hand -- nothing like the 350 boost

Im glad to see this being stated. I own the "lego" colorway as well and theyre not really worth more than $200...Since I missed out yesterday, i could part with $240, shipped on em but unless theyre the white "lego" that have yet to drop....None seem like theyre worth more than retail. And while i do enjoy them, when i opened the box after paying $184 from ADC....I didnt feel ripped off, but....Also didnt knawow if the value was really there. That said...I'm trying for all PK NMD's. Missed out on this release due to my own stupidity and lack of preparation. Ugh.....

Has anyone got order confirms? I for some reason have 3 pending charges on my card but not even 1 order conformation

Im glad to see this being stated. I own the "lego" colorway as well and theyre not really worth more than $200...Since I missed out yesterday, i could part with $240, shipped on em but unless theyre the white "lego" that have yet to drop....None seem like theyre worth more than retail. And while i do enjoy them, when i opened the box after paying $184 from ADC....I didnt feel ripped off, but....Also didnt knawow if the value was really there. That said...I'm trying for all PK NMD's. Missed out on this release due to my own stupidity and lack of preparation. Ugh.....

Yea dead serious, if I paid resell on NMD once they were in hand I would of probably cussed. No lie.

I'm all for a dope shoe but they don't compare to UB or 350

Back
Top Bottom