Adidas NMD thread

Im glad to see this being stated. I own the "lego" colorway as well and theyre not really worth more than $200...Since I missed out yesterday, i could part with $240, shipped on em but unless theyre the white "lego" that have yet to drop....None seem like theyre worth more than retail. And while i do enjoy them, when i opened the box after paying $184 from ADC....I didnt feel ripped off, but....Also didnt knawow if the value was really there. That said...I'm trying for all PK NMD's. Missed out on this release due to my own stupidity and lack of preparation. Ugh.....
Yea dead serious, if I paid resell on NMD once they were in hand I would of probably cussed. No lie.

I'm all for a dope shoe but they don't compare to UB or 350
Those who like them wouldn't have the same issue though. It's just a matter of preference.

The NMDs aren't lacking in quality to me at all & I have both the OGs & Key City, purchased at retail from ADC & Kith respectively.

Well, to be clear...I love them. And honestly, with them not being as hyped as Yeezy boosts, i found them to be a worthy replacement...and thats coming from someone that owns no Adidas Yeezy. Those White joints will be mine, no matter what...unless resale value is north of yesterdays release. But as flr yesterdays and any other PK NMD, I'dunno about that price.

I am sure 3M and NMD will eventually cross paths
nthat.gif

those are so ugly man, i dont wanna be walkin around wearing human race on my feet. although i respect what the shoes represent, just not for me.

Last edited:
I'm down for $120 mesh NMD's to get my fix for now lol Anyone have a release date on the 2 that were announced? Thought they were supposed to release this weekend, but obviously they didn't...

Last edited:
solebox just restocked 3 sizes....

edit: aaaaaand its gone ^^

Last edited:
Yea dead serious, if I paid resell on NMD once they were in hand I would of probably cussed. No lie.

I'm all for a dope shoe but they don't compare to UB or 350
If I paid resell on 350s, I would definitely cuss and I never cuss. 

I agree UB>NMD in terms of quality but 350 quality is the worst IMO. Adidas can't even learn to cure that 350 sole without having any "lightness" or air trapped in their molds. TD, PB, MR, and OT all have it.

Pure honesty here....none of them are worth the resale value. I think they are nice and a good change from UB adding a little more sturdy bottom due to the reinforcements but in no way are the NMD worth more than $200. Just being honest...if you want to drop 3-400 on them, I can almost guarantee once in hand you will hate yourself.
Couldn't agree more.

Damn. I must be crazy for wanting to trade my 350s for a pair of R1s, haha.
Or maybe you're a Hype Beast?

Back
Top Bottom