Adidas NMD thread

I listened to some of this interview this morning and started watching it now. Figured here and the Boost thread would appreciate it. If someone wants to embed the video thatd be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I used to live in Paris when the hype was not this big, everything was an easy cop, nevertheless when you had a kid bringing out some supreme you'll camp the **** out of those lines... Right now people seems to be crazy about "aux trois bandes"  so you better be there early, parisian won't camp 

So it's not like SNS London? I've heard some bad stories about that... What time would you assume would be safe to go there so as to secure a pair? It's weird tho that in a city as big as Paris you don't have camp outs...

Are "tokyo" nmds considered the black mesh with the blue and black bricks?

Got somebody trying to trade me them and i want to make sure i know what hes talking about

Are "tokyo" nmds considered the black mesh with the blue and black bricks?

Got somebody trying to trade me them and i want to make sure i know what hes talking about
Yeah, a few colorways have been seemingly randomly associated with certain cities. Black w/ blue block is Tokyo, Lush Red CK is LA, forget which colorway they associated with Moscow. It was all on the adidas originals twitter a couple weeks ago.

got 4 pairs of PK NMD's sitting at my doorstep until 11PM. Might come home to 0 pairs lol. I forgot to hold for pickup until it was too late. 

Back
Top Bottom