Adidas NMD thread

Your city socks the same size as your R1s? Wondering how the fit compares. Hearing conflicting reports that they don't run as big as the PK R1.
The suspense on the city sock sizing is killing me. My pairs can't get here soon enough.

Just saw a pretty detailed video review of them and dude said he sized them the same as his R1s and they fit perfect, although the toebox is more snug. But he makes a good point that having a snug fit on them is good cause there's no laces. Really hoping I don't end up having to look for a bigger size.

My first NMD's! They look nice but are not on the comfy side. Weird grate things on insole make my feet feel funny.
HAHA... you are a NMD noob. Your feet will get use to it. Its been happening on Y3 shoes for quite some time.

The suspense on the city sock sizing is killing me. My pairs can't get here soon enough.

Just saw a pretty detailed video review of them and dude said he sized them the same as his R1s and they fit perfect, although the toebox is more snug. But he makes a good point that having a snug fit on them is good cause there's no laces. Really hoping I don't end up having to look for a bigger size.

Same here man. Pair inbound and have no idea how they will fit. Even more nervous considering my white PKs fit me tighter than my Glitch or Nicekicks PKs. So much so that they're unwearable. Which Adidas had consistent sizing across all these boost models. Super annoying

got 4 pairs of PK NMD's sitting at my doorstep until 11PM. Might come home to 0 pairs lol. I forgot to hold for pickup until it was too late. 
same here - 3 pairs sitting at home in long island.. really need to change my billing address to my apartment

My first NMD's! They look nice but are not on the comfy side. Weird grate things on insole make my feet feel funny.
I've been wearing Pure Boost since it first came out, it was like that on that model and I've gotten used to it
That would suck
me and you the same size too. 
tired.gif

Got my black PK in!

Love them! Wow a full size down was perfect. Man...these shoes are awesome. I've don't own any UB so maybe that's why I'm not disappointed in them like some in this thread are haha.

Pretty sure it's more of a grey/black suede, just looks sorta green in that pic.
I'd put these under the weird grey suede category . Really looking forward the Camos now, but as soon as you get your city socks post some on foot pics, really need a reliable source before hitting the nasty resellers  

Your city socks the same size as your R1s? Wondering how the fit compares. Hearing conflicting reports that they don't run as big as the PK R1.

My yellow camo is size 9,5 US
My Nomad OG 9,5 US
My City 10 US

If someone have a pk triple white in size 10 to Chicago tell me by pm please and a price. I take it immediatly in hand to chicago. I sleep van buren street. Thanks

Last edited:
Weird Union tweet haha, I wonder how they're choosing these spots. Roy just tweeted about the shop but admitted he doesn't even shop there. Just that his homie owns it. Haha. Maybe Union will stock some NMDs today...Haven't been there in quite a while, can't remember if they even usually stock sneakers.

Hes kicks just blacked out the NMDs 

Looks terrible, back heel tab is way too glossy. His customs are always pretty mediocre.

I also don't the point in doing that custom at this point considering the actual triple black NMDs are dropping very soon.

Looks terrible, back heel tab is way too glossy. His customs are always pretty mediocre.

I also don't the point in doing that custom at this point considering the actual triple black NMDs are dropping very soon.

Yea i didn't like the back tab either. Might as well kept it white for all that & prob cuz them jawns gon be impossible to cop for most :lol:

Unless they produce Jordan retro GR numbers haha

Back
Top Bottom