Adidas NMD thread

I half sized down in the Mesh and is very snug. For those who rocked theirs religiously the past week and a half, do they stretch out?

ok, I have paid zero attention to the mesh joints. A buddy of mine just texted me for info on the black geo Camos. Im not sure but have those dropped in the US yet? If anyones got any leads on a 9 or 9.5 shout me out please.
yea they dropped yesterday on adidas

I half sized down in the Mesh and is very snug. For those who rocked theirs religiously the past week and a half, do they stretch out?
I'm wondering this too, I highly doubt it though. The inner lining doesn't seem like it will give much. Then again, I have not worn mine enough.

From now on I'm just sticking to my UB Sz in all my boost shoes, better to have a little more room than to be too snug.

I just got to try one of my mesh NMD's for the first time. I sized a half down on the Onix Gray that I tried as was widely suggested earlier on in this thread. The fit is okay but I feel like TTS would have been better, especially with socks on. It's comfortable and light, easy to wear. Even so, I find that my Ultra Boosts are even more comfortable and responsive, by a lot. 

I haven't tried the PK White, thinking about trading or selling it for a PK Black. I'd keep the white but just feel like it's gonna get dirty too fast, too often. 

I'd love to get any of the black based PK's with the various color blocks. Hope they release more down the road.

Im always a 12 or 13 with a slightly wide foot. Grabbed these in a 12 today on adidas because they didnt have a 12.5. Should I be good? Hows the width

You should be good. Im a pretty consistent 13. Im gonna see if i can find a 12. Slim pickings rt now

Still waiting on my order from ckmc to process

I know it has been said many times but the mesh that was released this past weekend was different then other mesh releases that have already happened. If so how osit different?

My first pair of nmd btw

Anyone have any info on the city socks? Restocks, another release date, etc... **** paying $400 man 

woah, MC? And from the looks of things, a good looking MC mix too? I'm ready to bring McNulty out for those.

And it's primeknit 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom