Adidas NMD thread

lol y'all the same cats gassing it up last night till i pointed it out.

lol y'all the same cats gassing it up last night till i pointed it out.

I never gassed anything up. I never even posted about the shoe until after I read what you said. Im just trying to make it known now that they arnt real.

Chicago City Sports is damn fast. My girl got her pair in this morning. Unfortunately too small. Anyone have a 7.5 that needs a 7?

Last edited:
No clue about the authenticity of the mc NMDs above, but my buddy has a pair of the Samba cleats and they are very nice.  He got them at least a year ago, and I'm surprised that we haven't seen it used more on other models.  Here's a closeup of the mc knit for those who have not seen it before:

if they came without the laces originally, y'all would have still bought them

let's just keep it all the way real.... 

No clue about the authenticity of the mc NMDs above, but my buddy has a pair of the Samba cleats and they are very nice.  He got them at least a year ago, and I'm surprised that we haven't seen it used more on other models.  Here's a closeup of the mc knit for those who have not seen it before:

whoa, i didnt realize adidas was making these. Man I miss my soccer days.

Back to Boost :lol:

Last edited:

bro no offense , but you should leave the towels in the bathroom tho ... 
no offense taken... like I said, I honestly don't care who likes or doesn't like them

we all like what we like....  we all dress different, we decorate our homes differently, we date different girls 

opinions and preferences are......................... opinions and preferences. 

no offense taken... like I said, I honestly don't care who likes or doesn't like them

we all like what we like....  we all dress different, we decorate our homes differently, we date different girls 

opinions and preferences are......................... opinions and preferences. 
Respect to that bro, keep it real then 
Bless 

if they came without the laces originally, y'all would have still bought them

let's just keep it all the way real.... 

The structure of how the NMD was made doesnt make it a good look without laces. It just looks awkward how you did it, theres too much empty space where the laces belong that coudve been a different design element, like a stitchig pattern or whatever. Why buy a shoe if youre gonna just mangle it like that? Go on to another model, or get some Sock Darts or something.

People always wanna flex the "I can do what I like and dont care what anyone else thinks" notion. If it looks bad, it looks bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom