Adidas NMD thread

The structure of how the NMD was made doesnt make it a good look without laces. If it were to come laceless it woudve had different design elements around where the laces woudve been. It just looks awkward how you did it, theres too much empty space where the laces belong that coudve been a different design element, like a stitchig pattern or whatever. Why buy a shoe if youre gonna just mangle it like that? Go on to another model, or get some Sock Darts or something.

People always wanna flex the "I can do what I like and dont care what anyone else thinks" notion. If it looks bad, it looks bad.
wut? 

fam... do you like every car you see on the road? .... or every girl you see a dude wifed up with? 

for every thing YOU think is bad, there's someone that likes it..... that's the great thing about having an opinion and doing you 

you probably have a favorite sports team and/or player..... well guess what, there's someone that thinks they suck and hates them --- what's the difference here? 

so miss me with that i'm just pretending to like it because it's mine..... had i not liked it, i would have put the lacelets back on it.... it wouldn't be difficult at all. 

and like I said, had they come EXACTLY how mine are.....y'all would have still bought them.... tell lies if you want to 

No, we woudnt have. Like I said, Adidas woudve put a different design element where you removed the laces, they woudnt leave it looking like a diaper there.

At least you were careful AF  
I had practice... but it's really easy with a box cutter... almost too easy... which makes me question the craftmanship 

I took off parts of some beater Y3's that I had just to see what they'd look like .... they were a few wears away from the funeral home so a good shoe to experiment on in the event I wanted to "uncage" or alter another pair in the future 

Last edited:
So Fam  I've finally came across with the Nmd Black and Peach/Pink that I wanted so ******* bad, the guy is asking for 200 shipment included, a size 9.5. 
Is that a good deal or should I buy a pair of Air Max and wait for the next NMD  drop ? 

No, we woudnt have. Like I said, Adidas woudve put a different design element where you removed the laces, they woudnt leave it looking like a diaper there.
dog, you're full of ****  lol 

people are buying shoes on hype factor alone these days... the look of the shoe is an afterthought 

no offense taken... like I said, I honestly don't care who likes or doesn't like them

we all like what we like....  we all dress different, we decorate our homes differently, we date different girls 

opinions and preferences are......................... opinions and preferences. 
Gotta rep this response as the attitude is not seen often enough.  Uncaged are not my cup of tea, but cats are running around with striped sock booties and loving the hell out of them, and I don't get those either.  To each his own. 
nthat.gif

Mesh NMD's are dope. F

day #3 in these.... trying to break them in... 
I did the same to mine too! JK ... To each their own but honestly those look awful without laces. Not sure what type of "fashion" you're trying to pull off with chino joggers, black socks, and all white shoes.  but hey.. do you boo boo :wink:

Them jawns really do look like socks & if the 3 stripes went all the way around they would look better like the Engineering collab. Prefer if the regular way tho

Mesh NMD's are dope. F

I did the same to mine too! JK ... To each their own but honestly those look awful without laces. Not sure what type of "fashion" you're trying to pull off with chino joggers, black socks, and all white shoes.  but hey.. do you boo boo :wink:

:smile: hmmmm... im guessing these fools know nothing about your   "fashion"  or lack thereof

just wanted to say IMO your outfit is wack.. thats all..  ^__^

Last edited:
So before I get roasted, I knew what I was getting into getting all white sneakers so I am not complaining.  Just need some advice on spot cleaning the PK whites.  I have been decently successful with a towel and jason markk, and just dabbing until it goes away, wondering if anyone else had any luck with any other method.  

So before I get roasted, I knew what I was getting into getting all white sneakers so I am not complaining.  Just need some advice on spot cleaning the PK whites.  I have been decently successful with a towel and jason markk, and just dabbing until it goes away, wondering if anyone else had any luck with any other method.  
Light scrubbing with a soft toothbrush, soap & water usually does the trick for me.

I don't disagree with the wackness of said get up. However, don't use GQ to prove a point. They miss as much as they hit.
good thing I don't dress for dudes... 

if we were all supposed to like the same clothes and wear them the same way, we wouldn't have stores full of choices 

Back
Top Bottom