Adidas NMD thread

I compared half size down and TTS for NMD and I have to say I slightly prefer TTS, though I prefer my shoes looser fitting. I could definitely fit both fine and half size down would be a bit more snug.

It sucks that your area doesn't get many releases and that you have to resort to paying resell to get a shoe you genuinely like.

I'm not saying that your wrong for liking a certain model. I'm just comparing silhouettes at face value. Not factoring resell value, if i had to choose between the NMD at 170, UB at 180, and the yeezy 350 at 200, I would pick the UBs every single time based on comfort. Aesthetically, i'd probly pick the NMD. 

I feel you on that. I honestly wear my UBs without the insoles because I wear an insert to help with plantar fasciitis in my feet and it's too tight with the insert. I like your passion on defending the UBs so much that I think I'm going to get another pair and go a half size up so I can wear it with the insole haha. It does really suck that I have to resort to paying resell for a shoe I genuinely want because the state I live in gets 0 pairs. Was up since 2am trying to get the euro releases online and struck out then struck out stateside.

I am livid as ****. Adidas sent me an email saying my nmd's have been cancelled "per my request" when I didn't cancel ****. I ordered at 8:05...this **** makes no sense to me. I'm trying to relax before I call customer service. 

Last edited:

I am livid as ****. Adidas sent me an email saying my nmd's have been cancelled "per my request" when I didn't cancel ****. I ordered at 8:05...this **** makes no sense to me. I'm trying to relax before I call customer service. 
did you post a pic of ur order anywhere. someone mayhave just cancelled ur order

I feel you on that. I honestly wear my UBs without the insoles because I wear an insert to help with plantar fasciitis in my feet and it's too tight with the insert. I like your passion on defending the UBs so much that I think I'm going to get another pair and go a half size up so I can wear it with the insole haha. It does really suck that I have to resort to paying resell for a shoe I genuinely want because the state I live in gets 0 pairs. Was up since 2am trying to get the euro releases online and struck out then struck out stateside.
There are some good deals floating around in the UB thread(wools from RRS for 120 w/ coupons). Thats if you don't get cancelled lol. And i used to have a herniated disc back in high school so i've always prioritized comfort when picking out shoes. Thats why i could never get into roshes. After a whole day, i'd get back aches from just walking around

Damn. That's stinks man! How is that even possible without even knowing your name or order number? Hope it gets resolved.

Damn. That's stinks man! How is that even possible without even knowing your name or order number? Hope it gets resolved.
Exactly. **** makes no sense, man. I just got done with customer service, and they said that they don't have a reason why it got cancelled, but it was more than likely due to an insufficient amount of product. I would believe that if my order didn't go through at 8:05. About send an email now. Where's bruh that got in touch with corporate for his 750's? Need that fools connect. Lol. 

I'm in on NiceKicks collab, I hope everyone sleeps on them so I have an easier time 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom