Adidas NMD thread

I emailed them yesterday about this same thing. My size 12 Tokyos are still processing. The rep told me that if i dont get shipping in the next 24 to 48 hours it will likely be cancelled due to lack of inventory. 

How does it take a week to find out you sold a product you dont have? smh
my payment fell off today. Says processing still but funds were refunded

my payment fell off today. Says processing still but funds were refunded

still a chance you get them I think. Its just a pending charge at first and it will fall off if FNL doesnt ship quickly. Once they ship, the charge will re-appear.

I emailed them yesterday about this same thing. My size 12 Tokyos are still processing. The rep told me that if i dont get shipping in the next 24 to 48 hours it will likely be cancelled due to lack of inventory. 

How does it take a week to find out you sold a product you dont have? smh
still a chance you get them I think. Its just a pending charge at first and it will fall off if FNL doesnt ship quickly. Once they ship, the charge will re-appear.

I just got the cancellation email from Finish Line.

Haha, people are raffling non-PK NMDs now?
I see some auctions for the clear blues at or just above retail, so might be an OK cop for some people.  I figured everyone who wanted the mesh already has them, but maybe not.  Something tells me UBIQ will still get plenty of entries and sell them both out with the quickness.

Last edited:
Eh it's wishful thinking at this point. Not too salty I still as able to cop white pks core blacks onix and torkyos coming in Thursday. Wouldn't have minded the blue joints tho

Haha, people are raffling non-PK NMDs now?
laugh.gif

Only going to attempt that raffle since i'm so disappointed from the core blacks... i'm sure the tokyo's will keep popping up. But raffle a pair of PKs lol.

Thanks. Btw if i wear stan smith us 9 will this be too big for me?
I wear an 11 in Stans and I have a 10.5 in the clear blues.  I could have done an 11, but I wanted a slightly more snug fit since the shoe is basically just a sock.  You should be fine, and if it's a little large, throw an insole in there.

ugh...4 days later to get the dreadful cancellation email from FNL! :smh:

I wear an 11 in Stans and I have a 10.5 in the clear blues.  I could have done an 11, but I wanted a slightly more snug fit since the shoe is basically just a sock.  You should be fine, and if it's a little large, throw an insole in there.
The thing is the us9 stans are a lil big (i could literally put my foot into the shoe with the laces tied) so im a lil worry the thing will go way too big for me.

Back
Top Bottom