Adidas NMD thread

How exclusive are the Footlocker Exclusive NMDs actually?
very exclusive in the states. more readily available in europe since they only dropped there. only way to buy them now is resell at 2-3x price depending on seller location. (overseas in eu being cheaper of course)

Last edited:
hey guys, sneaker noob here and just wondering where are you guys going to get the nmds camo pack this Saturday since they are not launching in the US?  I'm in Canada and we're not getting it either i think.  Any retailer online ships to Canada?  Looking to get my first pair of nmd, thanks!

hey guys, sneaker noob here and just wondering where are you guys going to get the nmds camo pack this Saturday since they are not launching in the US?  I'm in Canada and we're not getting it either i think.  Any retailer online ships to Canada?  Looking to get my first pair of nmd, thanks!
There will be a bunch of retailers around Europe that you could theoretically cop from, but you don't really stand a chance against the bots. The sites will be toast, nearly impossible for humans to cop from.

Last edited:
thanks. which red flag is the easiest to spot for the fakes btw. 

new to nmd.. thanks! and are the monotone and tokyo pack faked alot?

thanks. which red flag is the easiest to spot for the fakes btw. 

new to nmd.. thanks! and are the monotone and tokyo pack faked alot?
No they arent. Not yet any ways. The Primeknit pairs are more hyped and in turn more faked.

The easiest way to tell is the boost. Its the hardest thing to copy. It needs to have the right lines and nipples as well as just have the right look. Alot of fakes have the boost pattern stamped on instead of it coming out naturally if that makes sense. If you dont know what real boost looks like it can be hard to tell. 

No they arent. Not yet any ways. The Primeknit pairs are more hyped and in turn more faked.

The easiest way to tell is the boost. Its the hardest thing to copy. It needs to have the right lines and nipples as well as just have the right look. Alot of fakes have the boost pattern stamped on instead of it coming out naturally if that makes sense. If you dont know what real boost looks like it can be hard to tell. 
thanks for the tips!

Alright so got in my White Mesh NMDs and they ain't bad  for an entry level Boost. They are way better than most shoes comfort-wise at the price range but no where comparable to UBs/PK NMDs.

Below is my comprehensive list of from Most comfortable to Least. Not saying NMD Mesh aren't comfortable but comparing all Boost to each other:

From most comfortable to least:

UB - NMD PK - EQT Boost - Pureboost ZG Prime - Pureboost ZG Mesh - Energy Boost - NMD Circle Knit - NMD Mesh

From comparing each shoe on, it seems that whatever mimics the UB boost in shape is the most comfortable. The PK on the NMD is like wearing a 2nd sock which is way I ranked it so high but the EQT and Pureboost are way more stable.

The lower tier boost are there as they should be but the higher tier blow them outta the water.

you honestly can't go wrong with any of the recent boost that have been coming out. Just know that UB still reigns supreme. So well worth the $180 if you want to pay to play.

Sizes:

UB: .5 up - TTS

NMD PK: 1 sz down UB - .5sz down TTS

EQT Boost: .5 sz down UB

Pureboost ZG Prime: Same as UB - could get away with .5sz down

Pureboost ZG Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Energy Boost: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

NMD Circle Knit: .5 sz down (I went 1 full size down UB. A little tight but rather have it snug than slightly loose)

NMD Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Will probably post this again in the Ultraboost thread once the Cream discussion is settled down.

Alright so got in my White Mesh NMDs and they ain't bad  for an entry level Boost. They are way better than most shoes comfort-wise at the price range but no where comparable to UBs/PK NMDs.

Below is my comprehensive list of from Most comfortable to Least. Not saying NMD Mesh aren't comfortable but comparing all Boost to each other:
View media item 1981399
From most comfortable to least:
UB - NMD PK - EQT Boost - Pureboost ZG Prime - Pureboost ZG Mesh - Energy Boost - NMD Circle Knit - NMD Mesh

From comparing each shoe on, it seems that whatever mimics the UB boost in shape is the most comfortable. The PK on the NMD is like wearing a 2nd sock which is way I ranked it so high but the EQT and Pureboost are way more stable.

The lower tier boost are there as they should be but the higher tier blow them outta the water.

you honestly can't go wrong with any of the recent boost that have been coming out. Just know that UB still reigns supreme. So well worth the $180 if you want to pay to play.

Sizes:
UB: .5 up - TTS
NMD PK: 1 sz down UB - .5sz down TTS
EQT Boost: .5 sz down UB
Pureboost ZG Prime: Same as UB - could get away with .5sz down
Pureboost ZG Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else
Energy Boost: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else
NMD Circle Knit: .5 sz down (I went 1 full size down UB. A little tight but rather have it snug than slightly loose)
NMD Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Will probably post this again in the Ultraboost thread once the Cream discussion is settled down.
when you said UB: .5 Up-TTS did you mean .5+ from TTS or .5+ or TTS

Got anymore pics of the neon ZGs?
None that would market them that well haha. The neon is that of almost a Tennis Ball color but more greenish. Will be my gym beaters.

I'm glad I bought all the boosts I was curious about. Will really help me save money on them on the fence releases.

Moving forward it'll be dope UB CWs/Lower tier UBs (if they release) or Pureboost ZG Primes. I've been trying anything and everything for the NMDs to feel just as good but that is truly more of a lifestyle shoe market. They need to be more running inspired vs. streetwear inspired to compete in comfort.

spoke to adidas Santa Monica today and they will not be getting any PK this weekend, but they did say don't be surprised if Melrose and Topanga get it

Yeah anything that close to the og NMDs will be super popular, especially considering pairs of the OGs are selling for $1k right now...

They added city socks to the page too, can't wait to double up so I can wear this pair into the ground haha.

Ugh just when I was about to order from sidestep i saw the coming soon from Adidas. Just to clarify, those PK are not getting released in the US this week right? Cuz if they are released in the EU, I can hardly get it cuz of bots...

Back
Top Bottom