Adidas NMD thread

If anyone is near either Kith shops: Tokyo and Onyx Mesh, Clear Blue and Lush Red CKs are in store again. 

Last edited:
Nice.  I'm thinking it's because all of the attention is probably in the UB thread at the moment haha.  Glad to hear you scored.

I have yet to pay retail for any boost. I refuse to pay above retail for shoes. So I've been pretty lucky. Iono is Lush Red is popular cause these were bought just 30 minutes ago, 3 hours after your post.

sooo i ordered 2x lush red and one clear blue ck from the fnl restock

i received 1x lush red yesterday and was expecting the other to show up today as fnl sent me the "cancelled" email yesterday for the clear blue

package arrives today and its the clear blue 
laugh.gif

wish it was right size 

sooo i ordered 2x lush red and one clear blue ck from the fnl restock

i received 1x lush red yesterday and was expecting the other to show up today as fnl sent me the "cancelled" email yesterday for the clear blue

package arrives today and its the clear blue 
laugh.gif

wish it was right size 
Man FNL is f****n up
laugh.gif

Iono is Lush Red is popular cause these were bought just 30 minutes ago, 3 hours after your post.
No clue.  In the past they've moved pretty briskly.  Also don't know why they were listed at mesh prices ($120) instead of the usual CK price of $130 either.

You guys are so lucky. I'm in ****** Canada. We get nothing. I'm trying to get those Chukka's, the release is delayed. All we are getting is the black and white this Saturday. Wasteman county. 

You guys are so lucky. I'm in ****** Canada. We get nothing. I'm trying to get those Chukka's, the release is delayed. All we are getting is the black and white this Saturday. Wasteman county. 

:smh: :smh: :smh:

how old are you ?

Last edited:

Was excited to grab these for retail, dropped a video on them. Check it out if any of you are interested. I'm still patiently awaiting that Camo Pack to come out.

as far as sizing goes, how do they fit, i keep hearing tts then .5 down, do they fit like yeezys 350?
I've seen a couple of people in here recommending .5 down for the CKs for a more snug fit. However, I can't personally confirm since I don't have any of the CK models.

Back
Top Bottom