Adidas NMD thread

The shoe tag isn't legit. The Adidas Originals blue box has no dark BOOST logo imprint on the side.

Last edited:
Looks like he put them on right before walking on to the court. My white bottoms got dirty from trying them on and standing up.. 
roll.gif

Pack Camo in France just to Adidas.fr

No Shop will be NMD Camo in France same Consortium :wink: !!!

I'm very disappointed because no chance for me so ATC Adidas.

I hope that adidas stopped ATC

Pack Camo in France just to Adidas.fr
No Shop will be NMD Camo in France same Consortium :wink: !!!
I'm very disappointed because no chance for me so ATC Adidas.
I hope that adidas stopped ATC

I dont see the problem: adidas.fr will have them for sure so this will be the best choice and chance for you to buy the NMD camos?! Just wake up early on saturday ;-)

Just got my Lush Reds too. 8 in UB is perfect, got 8 for these too but way too much space in the toebox. Wish I had gone half size down :frown:
Can always add an extra insole to solve the problem. I did that on my navy mesh nmds and they fit perfect. I wear same size as you btw^^

Just started looking for a pair of the grey in size 12, if anyone could help point me in the right direction. Hard to trust people on eBay sometimes without a receipt and would rather purchase online but guess I will have to do some more research on these. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Just started looking for a pair of the grey in size 12, if anyone could help point me in the right direction. Hard to trust people on eBay sometimes without a receipt and would rather purchase online but guess I will have to do some more research on these. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

What grey ones?

Back
Top Bottom