Adidas NMD thread

I plan to return my all white and black NMD pairs, both size 11 and DS, unless someone wants them. I'll sell at cost + shipping + whatever fees. We can also meet local in Los Angeles. PM me.

Edit: Forgot to mention these are both the mesh pairs.

Last edited:
View media item 1989360
Bought these white mesh NMDs today at my local Foot Locker. Noticed they came with ridiculously long laces, so I bought some 27 inch, flat white laces at Target and they look way better on the shoes.

Last edited:
If you're from the bay area and need a pair of mesh white size 9.5 DM me. I might be able to help.

The monochrome white fit like a glove. I'm a 9.5 and my my big toe is just shy of hitting the toebox.

They get dirty in a hurry, but we already knew what we were getting into with a 3xW CW

At home [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
Great great City Sock Tokyo
I've seen these on pics many times and love them. Still can't get a clear answer tho on when they release. Does anyone know? Assuming the pairs around are legit, they should be around the corner...

Last edited:

@Kobe 9 Detail are these your pics?
Yes it s my shoes my friend
Look my insta FRANCKYTS and it s not a Fake
Well done mate, these are awesome. Can you please give us some info about this pair? Where did you pick this up? Don't have to name the store, just the city if possible. Do you know when these will be officially releasing? Do they fit TTS? And damn they are my size...

Last edited:
Well done mate, these are awesome. Can you please give us some info about this pair? Where did you pick this up? Don't have to name the store, just the city if possible. Do you know when these will be officially releasing? Do they fit TTS? And damn they are my size...
I can t give you no info. They fit as the first city sock
My size 10 is perfect.
No release behind august normaly
Sorry bro
Where do you live ?

I can t give you no info. They fit as the first city sock
My size 10 is perfect.
No release behind august normaly
Sorry bro
Where do you live ?
Is 10 your true size? I see that August also seems to be the date for the adidas x white mountaineering cs collab. I am in EU

Back
Top Bottom