Adidas NMD thread

^^ the listing must have ended.

when they get the fake boost down its gonna be bad news. 
Yeah it had ended when I posted it, I was searching sold items on eBay just out of curiosity and saw that one had gone for $220 so I figured it had to be fake. Seller even mentions he wasn't sure of authenticity. I just hadn't seen any fake Key Citys that got the upper so close.

There are fakes rolling out right now that have the fake boost looking much more convincing, luckily they still use the same fake boost pattern that looks too perfect, but they've def started adding the lines & nipples to the fake boost.

just received my first nmds (r1 lush red) from ebay..

as almost everything i own is size 8 UK(i.e. tubular x primeknit), i went for the same size with the nmds. 

my feet are flat and the big finger on the right is sticking out at the end of the shoe

it doesn't feel that bad at the moment since this area on the nmd is soft.

question for existing owners: should i return them and order a half size bigger (i don't know the specifics of NMD ownership) ?

thanks

Last edited:

as almost everything i own is size 8 UK(i.e. tubular x primeknit), i went for the same size with the nmds. 

my feet are flat and the big finger on the right is sticking out at the end of the shoe

question for existing owners: should i return them and order a half size bigger (i don't know the specifics of NMD ownership) ?

thanks
if you want to go through the hassle, go for it. Thats if the size up is still available. 

thanks

It's probably easier living with the smaller size than it is to attempt a size swap.

pimp.gif

#LightsideoftheForce

Last edited:
$40 isn't the worst markup for the chukkas but add tax +ship = not worth it to me personally. OG color way seems tempting but still gotta see how I like those whites I caught off sns

$40 isn't the worst markup for the chukkas but add tax +ship = not worth it to me personally. OG color way seems tempting but still gotta see how I like those whites I caught off sns
They were actually free shipping. Correct me if im wrong but, there shouldnt be any tax either because theyre based out of HK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom