Adidas NMD thread

500!!!!! That seems nonsense, they'll ask for DS yezzys ... 
On top of the Oreos  
roll.gif

I've seen some crazy *** prices on some of the new camo pairs, i can't imagine how it's going to be for the white OG's.

On top of the Oreos  
roll.gif

I've seen some crazy *** prices on some of the new camo pairs, i can't imagine how it's going to be for the white OG's.
maybe true. but i'm guessing these are more widely available than the black OGs, and the new camo prices are dipped pretty considerably.

Last edited:

maybe true. but i'm guessing these are more widely available than the black OGs, and the new camo prices are dipped pretty considerably.

Yeah that first week it'll probably be insane, but die down slowly.
I do thinks that those are much more limited that the OG Blacks, I remember that within a few days(even months in some places) from the OG release back in 2015 you could still find some pairs on the shelves waiting for the hype to consume them. Right now the HYPE it's just swallowing everything down as fas as it can ... 

But It's also true that I'll fade out, however stinky resellers  will be asking for your sister's virginity the first day after the release. 

yeah i just hope to get lucky for this release. very few sneakers really compel me to really want them anymore. randomly got super lucky on the PB 350s release but haven't hit anything else since.

yeah i just hope to get lucky for this release. very few sneakers really compel me to really want them anymore. randomly got super lucky on the PB 350s release but haven't hit anything else since.
Let's pray for not getting a rain of L's 

On the confirmed app or footsites? I didn't even know they released on footsites till not too long ago. (This year's restock)

Camo came in today. City Sock should be tomorrow. Definitely should have gone a half size down for these no doubt. 11.5 fits good but 11 would have been perfect.

Was on the hunt for Ultra Boosts today. Walked into Adidas at the 3rd St Promenade here in Cali w the NMDs on. The employees were coming out from behind the register, calling the other ones over lmao.

Thanks guys for the help. Another question. I know fake City Socks don't have those nipples on the boost and most if not all have the white letters. Is there anything else I should keep an eye out for. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the help. Another question. I know fake City Socks don't have those nipples on the boost and most if not all have the white letters. Is there anything else I should keep an eye out for. Thanks.
I've seen some fake boost soles with nipples. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom