Adidas NMD thread

Thanks guys for the help. Another question. I know fake City Socks don't have those nipples on the boost and most if not all have the white letters. Is there anything else I should keep an eye out for. Thanks.
There are fake boosts with nipples now. The lettering is different (even the ones that have been updated to black). Different angle placement and font. Also look for box tags that might be suspect. Even if they say it comes with receipt, ask to see the receipt (tagged images) because fake sites are now printing fake invoices too.

There are fake boosts with nipples now. The lettering is different (even the ones that have been updated to black). Different angle placement and font. Also look for box tags that might be suspect. Even if they say it comes with receipt, ask to see the receipt (tagged images) because fake sites are now printing fake invoices too.
This. Most fake receipts I have seen are Adidas store branded

after wearing my one and only nmd circa blue... i find it uncomfy  :frown:

the back part is quite hard and scratching the back of my foot... feels painful after a while... is this normal?

i wonder if prime knit is the same? 

I'm about to go to SNS in Stockholm there are already 4 people camped out in the cold rainy day. I am on vacation from LA so I have no resources out here this will be tough camp out.

I'm about to go to SNS in Stockholm there are already 4 people camped out in the cold rainy day. I am on vacation from LA so I have no resources out here this will be tough camp out.

Not 100 on it but I think that SNS will only do the online raffle for them. I think you should ask Peter or Erik (SNS owners) on Instagram just to be sure. @peter_sns & @erikfagerlind

the back part is quite hard and scratching the back of my foot... feels painful after a while... is this normal?
It should soften (or break in) with enough wear, I haven't had any heel/Achilles issues with an NMD yet, but a pair of Yeezy 350s did something similar. The area eventually softened up.

PK has a more elastic ankle collar that feels softer from the get-go. Although, some people have complained about the rubber heel counter digging in. Also, normally the branded pull tab has a tendency to mildly rub as well in some cases (since it ends up folding inward from the factory), but it eventually starts to fall the other way after enough use or tugging on it to slip on the shoe. Some people expedite the process by taping it down so that it falls the other direction.

Last edited:

It'll break eventually

Had the same issue. I put in UB inserts and now that fit/feel like perfect. Give it a shot.

nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom