Adidas NMD thread

Look pictures of my collection nmd

All begin by 4. I have see a fake and begin by 8
Could be that UPCs are region specific. All my US pairs start with 8, and the one UK UB pair I've bought starts with 4. I see you are from France, and all your pairs (I'm assuming you bought in the EU) start with 4.

As stated above, UPC barcodes aren't exactly the best indicator of authenticity of the shoe or box.

Last edited:
Look pictures of my collection nmd

All begin by 4. I have see a fake and begin by 8

Nobody is disputing what you have, but there are others with legit shoes that don't start with 4.  It's an unreliable method for checking fakes - case in point, the OG fakes posted above with a bar code starting with a 4.  So it's really useless anyway.

Could be that UPCs are region specific. All my US pairs start with 8, and the one UK UB pair I've bought starts with 4. I see you are from France, and all your pairs (I'm assuming you bought in the EU) start with 4.

As stated above, UPC barcodes aren't exactly the best indicator of authenticity of the shoe or box.
Ok thanks for this information.

Sorry for my error

Ok thanks for this information.

Sorry for my error
No worries at all, good to spread this info around so we are all looking for the right things. 
happy.gif

Did anybody saw that post from HB in which they kindda put out and all black pk with a grey heel tab much like the monochrome pack one ? They wrote it was sold out on sneaker politics

Back
Top Bottom