Adidas NMD thread

how about this one   cause i dont know real or not    how u guys can tell tell it real or not 
Fake - camo print is off (not enough white), rear heel support is not glued to the correct position. Most obvious is the horrible camo print near the rear that looks like they struggled. What a piece of ****.

Last edited:
dat ssense drop 
smokin.gif

so if i wear US7 on NMDs .. i need to take US7.5 on ultraboost? 
actually my nike roshe size is US7.5....
Yes I would at least do 7.5. I'm a 12 in Nike (anything) and I get 12 in the ultra boost. If you are getting the ST version I would size down at least a half size as well. I have a sz 11 in the ultra boost ST and they fit just like the sz 12 regular ultra boost. Seems to me Nike Flyknit racer sizing is equal to the ultra boost sizing.

Ugh wish I was able to grab a 9.5 in those core blacks off of ssense :frown: I still don't own a pair of nmds and I love those and the triple black ones nyeh

•  
  •  
  •  

They seem ok but unfortunately it is not enough to tell if they are legit. Pics are suspicious and have crap quality (no clean shot of the left shoe and the shoe tag, can't tell if the boost and the box are legit)

thanks man

anyone ever cop from that consignment store?

Man there's a bunch of sizes under that in GOAT and FB groups, try local, or stockx. 

Looks like the hype for the shrimp camo pk it's starting to fade, saw a dude letting go his pair for 270 
yeah i am about to cop from goat for 465

but somehow, it raised into 500 smh

Back
Top Bottom