Adidas NMD thread

Teach me. How them 14 primeknits fit?
Primeknits are like a glove and are probably the most comfortable out of the Ultraboosts, NMD Mesh, and NMD PK. They fit TTS but there's a lot of room and you might be able to go down a size. They kind of have an aqua sock feel to them but they are comfortable as hell. I don't fit in a 14 in the NMD Mesh so I have to get a 15. I'm a 14 in UB but they are a little snug.

Last edited:
Does seem like a lot of NTers flourished. Well done guys.

And if you want them do not pay resale. They will fall in price. This is artificial mark up for now this release isn't even that nice. If we would have got a black boost it would be worth a lot more and the "vapor grey" or khaki or whatever color it is honestly isn't that great there will be more and better to come

FTL/HOH Valley Fair was a bust. About 30 of us as the store opened but all they had were mesh. They thought they were getting pk but didn't. Might be worth your time to check with them later on in the off chance they get them in late. And if you do can you oop me a 10 in pk grey or black? Haha.

The jist of ADC this morning

- Splash page goes live with pictures

- Queue that goes to a blank white page

- Queue finally goes to Add to Cart page, but Add to Cart button looping forever.

- Finally added to cart, but after checking out and clicking "Review And Pay" it loops back to Check out

- Seeing the "Sold Out" on the main splash page and taking that L.
Yupe that's what happened to me too. Was able to cart core black and solid grey, but kept looping on the checkout. That's the furthest I could go.

I believe even bots users take a L too today. ADC adds DOB during checkout process and captcha is updated too, so auto-solvers didn't work.

FTL/HOH Valley Fair was a bust. About 30 of us as the store opened but all they had were mesh. They thought they were getting pk but didn't. Might be worth your time to check with them later on in the off chance they get them in late. And if you do can you oop me a 10 in pk grey or black? Haha.
Repped I was thinking about Valley Fair

Primeknits are like a glove and are probably the most comfortable out of the Ultraboosts, NMD Mesh, and NMD PK. They fit TTS but there's a lot of room and you might be able to go down a size. They kind of have an aqua sock feel to them but they are comfortable as hell. I don't fit in a 14 in the NMD Mesh so I have to get a 15. I'm a 14 in UB but they are a little snug.
Eeehhh... wouldn't hardly jump way out there with the most comfy stuff.... easiest to throw on maybe.

I just grabbed the last 10.5. I feel kinda bad for the guy who wanted them too. He was in front of me in line, but he asked for the grey first since it was limit 1. But after he saw me with it he wanted mines.

I got two UB and one NMD so far, was able to discount at least 20% each purchase. Tried to use a birthday coupon but was denied. I'll mull over this black NMD since I hate to pay retail. I was tempted to just give him the pair tho. $130 after tax ain't bad for shoes I suppose.

Eeehhh... wouldn't hardly jump way out there with the most comfy stuff.... easiest to throw on maybe.
You're right, I was talking about instant feel. These aren't really good for long term wear, from what I've experienced. On longer hikes/walks my feet are missing that upper support.

I feel like safari (instead of chrome) and using guest checkout saved me with Japan Black and Grey. Should have done same with Camos, which I took a huge L on all 4.

Seems like mesh ones are selling out fast too. Saw some sz 11 and up on ADC though.
That's exactly what I used for the Camos. Safari and guest. Copped 2 pair.

And if you want them do not pay resale. They will fall in price. This is artificial mark up for now this release isn't even that nice. If we would have got a black boost it would be worth a lot more and the "vapor grey" or khaki or whatever color it is honestly isn't that great there will be more and better to come
I agree. I woke up at 6:50 feeling terrible. Said to myself, "Do I really need these? No." Went back to sleep and woke up at 10 refreshed af. Sucks that they are so limited and selling so fast. IMO that's why any color is flying off the shelf. Not because people want it, but because they can't get it, so when presented with the opportunity they jump on any CW they can. Personally the black and grey PK were nothing special and the only decent mesh was the blue and maybe the all grey but I couldn't really see the all grey pair looking good with anything. Plus, all most all the mesh pairs can be had on resell sites for near retail.

I feel like safari (instead of chrome) and using guest checkout saved me with Japan Black and Grey. Should have done same with Camos, which I took a huge L on all 4.

Seems like mesh ones are selling out fast too. Saw some sz 11 and up on ADC though.
That's exactly what I used for the Camos. Safari and guest. Copped 2 pair.

I agree. I woke up at 6:50 feeling terrible. Said to myself, "Do I really need these? No." Went back to sleep and woke up at 10 refreshed af. Sucks that they are so limited and selling so fast. IMO that's why any color is flying off the shelf. Not because people want it, but because they can't get it, so when presented with the opportunity they jump on any CW they can. Personally the black and grey PK were nothing special and the only decent mesh was the blue and maybe the all grey but I couldn't really see the all grey pair looking good with anything. Plus, all most all the mesh pairs can be had on resell sites for near retail.

It reminds me of the short run of roshe hype. When it was like ROSHE FB MINTS omg cop cop cop and now they are readily available for well below retail.

It reminds me of the short run of roshe hype. When it was like ROSHE FB MINTS omg cop cop cop and now they are readily available for well below retail.
Yeah, people get all worked up when it's said, but NMDs are the Adidas Roshe, but at a more ridiculous price point.  Lifestyle/runner, coming out in all sorts of colors, boots, all terrain versions, etc.  Eventually the hype will die down and people are going to wonder why they sunk so much money into them.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my NMDs, but the release day shenanigans and resale prices are just stupid for a shoe that most admit is not really good for much except looking cool.  

Yeah that's a good point about the Roshes. The mesh NMDs will meet the same fate, like come on people are trying to sell them for like 10-20 bucks above retail (i've seen some). It's unsustainable, those resellers are going to realize this is worthless. The PKs I'm not so sure about those.

Back
Top Bottom